Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Assignment: Create a web site that follows the structure of…

Assignment: Create a web site...
Assignment: Create a web site that follows the structure of the attached graphic. Your web site will have many files (to include a required folder structure). Pay particular attention to the clues on how/where to apply CSS. Note: Different browsers may render slightly different than the attached example, and that's OKPurpose: To demonstrate your understanding of page layout, CSS, relative links, positioning, and printingRequirements: A fully compliant and accessible web siteExpectations: A single zip file that contains the contents of web siteInstructions: Submit your file using the naming convention in the syllabus, for example: "CIS3315 Assignment4 Doe.John.zip"
3/13/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Please provide the zip file

Hi

Are you getting my replies?

Could you provide the details?

Sorry,
I didn't get the notifications, as I always do. And I am providing the zip now. Thanks Again.http://wikisend.com/download/687170/Assignment4.png

What is the deadline?

the deadline is the 24th of March.

okay. It has different pages

Looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll have it ready ASAP

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Thank You!

Welcome

Have a good time

Can you elaborate that what should be content of layoutPrint.css?

Or how the 2 css files should be organized?

What do you mean by content? The CSS properties?
I meant could you elaborate paragraph under heading Rule
Layoutprint.css is to print on printer or when you click on navigation link, new page takes entire width and you don't see navigation bar?
O ok. All CSS must be in external files. ("layout.css and layoutPrint.css").
Yes layoutPrint.css. When the page is rendered for printing, the navigation bar shouldn't be visible, which allows the main section to be fully visible and wider.

Ok thank you

Just posted the answer Link for CIS3315 Assignment4.zip
Let me know once you get it

Unzip to get required files. Double click index.html to open it in browser.

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Thank you for using this site!

Thanks again for that last answer. I have another one, if you are willing to take it on.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.