Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

For LogicPro Only" need your help for homework

quot;For LogicPro Only" need your...
quot;For LogicPro Only" need your help for homework
3/8/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Please provide the details

I have 2 different subjects. Do I need to do in together or separate.

pride the details here first and let me review.

ok

So this document has all the questions from both subjects?

this one
one is python and the other one is SQL

okay. you need to open new question for sql

Sending offer for python all programs. Once you accept, you can open a new question for sql

What is the deadline for python codes?

Are you there?

how much to you think you can do the SQL
just to see if I have enough money to support both
I have to pay your fee and the website too

That one is also long assignment with labs but will keep it same

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Please post new question for SQL

please use JetBrains PyCharm
ok I am doing

ok

SQL homework

Please reply on your other question. Click on "My Questions" and select your new question to reply

Just posted the answer Link for python PalindromeAndOthers.zip

Let me know once you get it

Unzip to get all three files.

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Thank you for your help
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.