Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Decision Tree Needed I need a Decision Tree created that…

Customer Question
Decision Tree NeededI need a...
Decision Tree NeededI need a Decision Tree created that computes and illustrates the following for the Tata Motors Case:Given that the Nano has not sold as forecasted, Tata Motors needs to re-formulate its strategy to solve the Indian consumers’ transportation needs.Here are the options available:
• Should it continue to sell the Nano in its current form and invest more resources? Assume a price point of $2600, a production cost of $2000 and a distribution cost of 10%. This would be aimed at the urban markets.
• Should it sell a well equipped Nano to appeal to consumers? Assume a price point of $6000, a production cost of $4500 and a distribution cost of 10%. Also, assume a market 1/3 the size of the Nano base model. This would be aimed at the urban markets.
• Should it invest efforts in the scooter and motorcycle market? Assume a price point of $1100, a production cost of $750 and a distribution cost of 10%. This could be aimed at the (a) urban markets, (b) the rural markets or (c) both urban and rural markets. Choose one or multiple markets for its release.Price Point Cost Net Profit / Unit
Nano Current $2600 $2200 $400
Nano Equipped $6000 $4950 $1050
2 Wheeler $1100 $825 $275
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
I need this done tonight, within the next 4 hours. Thanks
3/8/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 4 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

I can provide the answer in next 24 hours, thanks.

I don't have 24 hours, sorry. I need this within the next 12 hours or it's late and will not be able to be submitted.