Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Writing/listening comprehension (50point), directions, you…

Customer Question
Writing/listening comprehension (50point) , directions...
Writing/listening comprehension (50point) , directions, you will hear a story in Spanish. In English, summarize the story in a composition of between ten and twenty sentences, the story is on 4L side B between 3:30-15:00 minutes tilted papa Siempre tiene la razon
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
2/14/2018
Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 4 months ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello, again.

I can help you with this and will have it for you, soon.

Best regards,

Cher

Please click the blue link below, to download the file with your answer and let me know after it's successfully downloaded and saved to your computer:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/82ka3cdva846gcb/Summary-El_Pap%C3%A1......docx

------------

If you have any questions about the work, please let me know.

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best regards,

Cher

Hello, again.

Just checking to see if you have downloaded and saved the file with your answer, without any problems.

Please let me know if you found my answer helpful and if you have any questions about the work. Thanks!

My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction and we can continue this conversation, even after you rate. The question will never be closed to you, if you have questions about the translation for me.

Best wishes,

Cher

Hi, again.

Can you please do me the courtesy of responding to my posts, so I know if you downloaded the file and if you have any questions about it?

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Cher

the link isn't showing any answer
have downloaded the file but isn't showing any thing thanks

Hi again,

Sorry for the delay; I was away from the keyboard.

I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing the answer. I will check it out and send another link, if necessary.

I'll be back with you in a short time.

I tested it and had no trouble, but sometimes, these glitches occur.

Try this link, below, and you should be successful in downloading the answer and viewing it. Please let me know if you see the answer or if you still have a problem (if you still see nothing). If you still have a problem, don't worry, I will get the work to you in a different way. Are you downloading to a PC or a phone, iPad or laptop?

-------

Best regards,

Cher

Hi again,

Did that link work for you and your instructor?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Cher

Can you please send to my email so that I can download it , I can't see anything here ,***@******.***
The link isn't working for me

I'm sorry the link is not working for you; I have no idea what the problem is.

I would be glad to send it to your email, but there is a small additional amount, to communicate via email. Please accept the offer I am sending. This is the lowest amount the system will allow me to offer you.

Have pay so much , haven't see what I pay for yet , more additions

I understand. Forget the email. Let me see if I can create a new link or use another file-sharing (free) service to get another link to you, that will open.

Please allow me a few minutes.

Thank you.

What are you using to download the link? A PC, Mac, iPhone, Android phone, a tablet of some kind?

Laptop and iPhone

Thanks for your helpful reply. This might be part of the problem. I'm checking on another way to get this to you. Your patience is appreciated.

Click the blue link, below; it will bring you to a page that says

'Download', hit 'Download' and then a box may appear, asking where you want to save the file to, on your laptop and choose 'save file.' Then you should see the text or content of the file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o5ho73u1fjnekk1/Spanish%20Summary---El%20Pap%E1......doc

-----------

Please let me know as soon as you have it downloaded or if you encounter another problem. I tested this link, myself, and it works fine. Just remember to click 'Download' in the upper right hand corner of the page you will receive, after clicking the blue link.

Hi again,

I see that you viewed my answer, but haven't responded re: if the link downloaded properly for you. Please let me know this important information, so I know if I have to try another way to get the answer to you or not.

Also, you mentioned that when you sent the link to your instructor, there was nothing there. I hope that you created a different link to submit your answer, or else your instructor will know that you did not write the answer, yourself. Actually, you don't have to send a link to your instructor, at all, unless, it's specified in the instructions. You can just send the written out summary.

Please reply as soon as you can, so I know if you were able to download the latest link I sent to you, and now have your answer. Thanks!

Best regards,

Cher

Were you able to download the file, successfully?

Thanks,

Cher

Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 3 months ago

When you're ready to download the file, let me know and I'll make it available to you.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.