Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Class: Gathering and Using Information in Criminal Justice…

Class : Gathering and Using...
Class : Gathering and Using Information in Criminal Justice
Due : 2/14/18 11:59pm (standard eastern time)50 questions
Multiple Answers
2/12/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher

Hi! My name is***** to JustAnswer! When is your assignment due?

Class : Gathering and Using Information...
Class : Gathering and Using Information in Criminal JusticeDue : 2/14/18 11:59pm (standard eastern time)50 questions
Multiple Answers
Hello ?
Due : 2/14/18 11:59pm (standard eastern time)
I’m terribly sorry for the delay. I had to go offline for a few hours. I’m not positive that I can meet your deadline, but it may be possible. It looks like most of it could be googled with a little research.
I’d like to make sure that you are still interested before I begin work.
please. But, how much will you charge me ?
when can you be done ?
I probably wouldn’t be done until the day of. I do not know how much you will be charged as I do not handle the billing side of this at all. That is all done through customer service. I can release it for other experts if you would like since I may not be finished until Wednesday with it.
Let’s set the due date up for Wednesday. Usaully, I’m told a price before the work can be completed/rendered ....

I can have it on Wednesday. The system should be telling you a price.

Okeee dokeee !!! Thanks again and Wednesday it is !!!! “I appreciate it highly.”

No problem! Thank you for using JustAnswer!

You’re very welcome!

I will have this to you as soon as possible.

Also, it’s a weebly website he uses also. But the site works when it wants to work.

Thank you!

You’re very welcome and thanks again!

You're welcome!

Not due till Friday now !!!! Also, my professor is sending me PowerPoints to solve those answers! So I’ll have those for you !!
here is chapter 2-5. Some odd reason, I cant attach chapter 1. Can I email this to you ?

Awesome! That will definitely give me a little more time. I should be able to have it to you.

Did you get the PowerPoints ?
I have them and will begin work on it a little later.

Are there any other powerpoint? Many of the questions are not found in these.

I have a chapter 1. But it won’t let me upload them here !

That is the one that I need. Is it telling you that it is too large? Can you email it to me?

All the answers should be in the PowerPoints because we don’t use the book at all. He takes the PowerPoints right out of the book. How many questions can’t be answered ?
Yea, I can email it to you right away !

All of chapter 1. Questions 1-11. You can email it to***@******.***

It would be very helpful. I would really appreciate it.

Noooooo!!!! “I appreciate youuuuu for helping me.” Happy Belated valentines by the way !!!! I’m just going to fwd them all to you at 1 time! Right now
You should have them now !!

Got them and working on it! Thank you and Happy belated Valentine's Day to you as well.

Thanks !!

No problem.

Here is the study guide with Chapter 1 completed. There were a couple that I could not find anywhere. They are noted on the study guide. Please let me know if you are happy with the way that it is done before I proceed. I would not want to complete the entire thing and have you not be happy with the way that it was done.

I did go ahead and do chapter 2, but really do not want to do any more until I know that you are happy with the way that I am doing it. Chapter 2 is attached. Please let me know as soon as possible.

I don’t want to get an “C” ! An “B” if possible! Did you answer any of those questions if I may ask? I can only see what you can’t answer in chapter 1. Maybe because I’m on a mobile device. I’ll check soon
The answers in chapter one and two are highlighted. Check on a desktop if you can. If you can’t, let me know and I’ll make a list of the answers. They are all answered. The ones that I could not find anywhere in the PowerPoint I found other places or used deduction and reasoning paired with the definition of the word choices.
I need to know whether or not to proceed with this assignment.
That’s sweet !!! I opened it on a computer !!!! That’s cool!

Ok. I will keep working on it then. I just wanted to make notes next to the ones that I was not 100% sure of.

Okay cool !!! Thank you !!!

Completed Study Guide is attached. I hope that I have provided you with the quality work that you needed. If so, please remember to rate me positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.

Thanks so much again !!! Are you willing to do another in the near future if I may ask kindly ?
Sure. No problem. Please remember to give me a positive rating so that I will be compensated for my effort. Anytime you need another one done please be sure to let me know.
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
You skipped a few !!!
I’m terribly sorry. I was sure that I had double checked it. I’ll pull it up as soon as I get back to my Mac and get the ones I missed.
Ok !! Thanks !! I take this test today at 3pm
Eastern standard time
It will be long before then. I’ll be at work in less than an hour. I’ll pull it up once I get there. I truly am sorry. I don’t know if I really missed them or if I forgot to save. At any rate, I will get them for you soon.

I can't find any that I skipped. I see a highlight on all of them. I'm going to attach the file again. Could you look it over and see if any are missing? If so, I will make a list of the answers instead of using the highlighting.

Life looks so different with glasses on. I found the two that I skipped and am resending the file. So sorry for that.

Here it is. Again, I am so sorry that I overlooked those two. Hope you will still want me to work on them for you in the future. I found the material very interesting.

Thanks very much ! And yes I do ! I’m trying to give you a 5 star rating, but my iPad isn’t letting me rate you! “Technology these days lol”

I'll settle for the 4 star that you gave me this time. Since it won't be completely new next time, you can expect five star quality. Thank you and I will be looking forward to the next assignment.

That’s the thing ! “I never rated you yet lol” but you’re awesome !!!
Like, it did it on it’s on per say. “If I’m making any sense.”

That is strange. Technology is wonderful. :)

The goal of community oriented policing, based on human relations training is:
a) arrest rates b) public safety c) positive public contact d) keeping the peaceyou skipped this one

Can't find it in any of the slideshows. From what I can find online, C.

I got another assignment if you like
I am definitely interested! When is it due?
Monday !!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
I just did !