Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Looking for some help writing these python codes. I have…

Looking for some help writing...
Looking for some help writing these python codes. I have attached the code layout and what needs to be included as well as documentation as to how the code was created.Each program must have its own explanation document. Thank you. Looking for a completion date of 1/27/18 or Saturday by 9 pm.
1/23/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Which version of python you are using?

I am using the most current version which i believe is 3.6.4. Thank you

Program#2 says "3) Apply 2 of the methods in table 3.1 (in the Python Book) to the variable message. "

Please provide table 3.1

Thanks. There are 3 programs. Looking at the efforts, I am sending small offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll have it ready ASAP

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Thanks

have a good time ahead

Just wanted to see how things are going?

Everything is good. Please check back in 1 to 2 hours

Just posted the answer Link for pythoncodes.zip

Let me know once you get it

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Thanks so much for your help. I will most likely be requesting you again soon!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.