Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Answer, I am a paid member for service from Just Answer.I am…

Dear Just Answer,I am a...
Dear Just Answer,I am a paid member for service from Just Answer.I am working in Excel. I need assistance in providing me a formula for totaling the number of similar numbers in a column of data (900+). I am working on a file identifying the students with the same grade from two different teachers; Students may have "1" or "2". I want a formula to count the number of 1s and 2s at the bottom of the column. This should be very simple to do, but I need assistance, and very quickly, as I must finish this report. In the past PC-Guy has helped me, and if he is available, I would be happy if he helped. If he is not, I would be happy with someone else.Thank you
Timothy McElhatton
1/21/2018
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS

Hi. My name's Lane. See the attached:

...

Use the =COUNTIF function.

...

Here, ...

• =COUNTIF(D8:D928,1), and
  • =COUNTIF(D8:D928,2)

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all, before rating me.

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

That’s the only way JustAnswer.com will credit me for the work here.

Thanks,

Lane

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

Thank you for your answer; it works.
Rating - 5 stars
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS