Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Thank you for the last answer! It was great. Are you able to…

Customer Question
Hello David! Thank you for the...
Hello David!
Thank you for the last answer! It was great. Are you able to do this one by next Tuesday evening by 12 midnight? Thanks again!
Matthew
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
1/20/2018
Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L.
David L., Engineer

Thank you for requesting me.

So just to clarify, you need this completed by Tuesday the 23rd?

Also, the length is 3 pages altogether?

Thanks,

David.

Tuesday the 23rd. I believe it is 3 pages long. I will double check.
It looks like 3 pages and a problem/solution table.
Thanks again

Ok, sounds good.

Thanks.

Thank you. ����

I have an urgent matter to address today and am not quite finished with the report. Can the due date be extended to tomorrow?

Absolutely buddy. Thanks for letting me know
Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 3 months ago

Thank you - got back a bit later than expected - working on completing it now.

Thanks alot!
Hi David,
Do you have a time frame for the completion of the questions? Thank you :)

I will be posting it this weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Please let me know when you have downloaded it successfully.

Thank you again for your patience.

David.

Just checking to make sure you were able to download the report I posted a few days ago.

Hope all is well.

David.

Hey David! It was actually too late and my class was over. It’s ok. No worries and I know you probably worked very hard on that but now I don’t need it. I would still like to tip you though for your efforts but will I still have to pay for it if I did not download it? I have some more in the near future if you are interested? I could throw your tip into the next one? Let me know if you are open to more with me. I don’t want to pay for this one though since I did not use it. Much thanks to you.
Matthew

Hi Matthew,

I totally understand - no worries - that one was on me due to an urgent matter I had to address that caused the delay. I just hope it did not negatively impact things for your class.

Yes, just let me know when you need further assistance and request me and I will respond to assist.

Best regards,

David.

Wow, thanks David. It was so funny the instructor gave me an A - for the course anyway! So yeah thanks again. I will hit you up soon for more. I hope all got sorted out for you with whatever you had to attend to. Thanks again
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
David L.
David L.
David L., Engineer