Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Looking for some help creating this project. This is not due…

Customer Question
looking for some help creating...
looking for some help creating this project. This is not due for three weeks. So i am looking for completion byFebruary 9th. I will attach the files need to complete this project. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Homework
1/20/2018
Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 1 month ago
bengmugenr

What's the content please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry the upload tab was unavailable when i posted here is the file. I have created a basic layout of what i need completed and also a model of a completed file that is what i am kind of looking for. The subject matter can be your choice. Just as long as i know what you plan to do it on by tomorrow evening. thank you
Tutor: the-pc-guy, Engineer replied 1 month ago
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer

i could help you with formulas, and creating tables, charts, data validation and stuff. But you have provide the data. Also this is a lot of work so there will be additional expense in working with you on this

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The project is completely made up so numbers can be random to this project. do you have any input on what we should do this on?

i dont know what numbers you want to use or for what purpose?,

what do you want the formulas to acheive?

WHat do you want the charts to represent?

These unanswered questions make it very difficult to do anything

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OKay so i have created a file for estimating jobs for tile installation for the flooring industry. I have attached it and would like to work based off of this. adding to it and creating something similar to the model project that i had attached earlier. Let me know what you think. -Jake
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that is what i am looking for. All of the information can be random as far as filing in the sheet. The numbers you use are what ever you want them to be. I dont have set sheet on data. It is just a take of file i created to sort of give you and outline to fill in and create. There was a sample program that i attached a pdf of that sort of has the idea of what im looking for just in a different subject matter.
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer