Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help writing 2 poems in spanish, The listening

I need help writing...

I need help writing 2 poems in spanish

Tutor's Assistant: Hola. It always takes a while to get your head around a new language. But the Spanish tutors on JustAnswer are really good at explaining and taking you through it in the right order. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

The listening passage for this examination consists of two poems. You’ll hear the poems three times.
These poems are to be written in Spanish as you hear them spoken on the tape.
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/vid/Listening-Comprehension_Side-A_EQ0850.mp3

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Spanish Tutor should know?

Http://lessons.pennfoster.com/vid/Listening-Comprehension_Side-B_EQ0850.mp3

1/19/2018
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework?

the deadline is monday
no no ty

What do you mean by " no no ty"

it is asking me if i would like a live phone call

Hi . Can you please post the 3 poems so I can check the length first?

ok its only 2 poems 1. http://lessons.pennfoster.com/vid/Listening-Comprehension_Side-A_EQ0850.mp3
2. http://lessons.pennfoster.com/vid/Listening-Comprehension_Side-B_EQ0850.mp3

ok

Can you kindly accept the offer below?

Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hello, my name is Cher; I'm a different expert from the one you initially spoke to.

I'm the #1 Spanish Expert on Just Answer for over 11 years and I am a Masters level Spanish teacher and tutor for 40+ years. I am familiar with these exams and would love to help you, if you have not yet received an answer from the first expert who replied to you.

It would be helpful if you could provide the number of the test (like, #10, etc.) and the full number of the exam, so I can make sure we're both looking at the same thing. Do the instructions for the first link tell you to write the entire poem out, after listening to it on the cd or does it tell you to fill in missing words on your answer sheet?

I listened to both audio links you sent and on the first one, I do hear the 'poem;' however, on the second link, I only hear 2 long stories, and no poem. One of the exams does have two poems for listening comprehension, that you listen to on the cd and then, have to write in Spanish. If those are the poems you need, I can get them to you in a flash. I can also send you the poem from the first link you included, which is indeed, repeated 3 times, if this is what you need. However, I would double-check re: the second link because I only hear the 2 long stories I mentioned, on that one.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you!

Cher

Hello again.

I sent you a Premium Service Offer, so we can communicate via email, for privacy. In this way, no one can see your answer, except you and I. If you prefer to have me write the answers here, in the answer box, anyone can read your answer on the internet, including your classmates and instructor. It's up to you. If you would like to accept my offer, just place your email in the box that says 'Enter information here,' or something similar. Don't write your email address in this conversation, again, because it can be viewed by anyone on the internet.

I have your answers ready for you, so please just let me know what you would like to do, as soon as possible. Thank you very much for allowing me to help you with your Spanish.

Best regards,

Cher

Hi, again.

I see that you have viewed my 'information requests,' but, have not yet replied to any of them.

I just need to know if you would like to continue working on this Spanish question with me at this time. If you would rather not communicate via email and pay that small, additional amount, that's fine; it's not obligatory. We can continue our conversation on this page and you will get your answers.

Would you please give me the courtesy of a reply, so I know if I'm sending you an answer? Thanks, ***** ***** be very appreciated!

Best regards,

Cher

Hi Cher here are the instructions from the exam EXAMINATION
Your listening comprehension skills will be tested in this examination. The final section involves
listening to a selection in Spanish. The selection for this examination is the fourth one on the
listening comprehension tape (Tape 4L). Before answering any of the questions on this exam, set
up Tape 4L so that the fourth selection is ready to play when you are ready to work on the listening
comprehension section. Part 3—Dictation and Listening Comprehension
These poems are to be written in Spanish as you hear them spoken on the tape. And the exam number is ***** SPANISH EXAM 10 (EXAM 986857)
Part 3: The audio for this section is located on Tape 4L, Side A at 9:00. So there is only one tape please disregard the 2nd one here is the correct audio http://lessons.pennfoster.com/vid/Listening-Comprehension_Side-A_EQ0850.mp3

Hi again, and thank you for your reply with important, additional information.

I will send you your answers, soon.

Regards,

Cher

ok thanks!!

You're most welcome!

Hi again,

Please click on the blue link to download and save your answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v10ita1iiw7h51m/Exam%20986857%20%2810%29%20Poems.docx

----------

Please let me know as soon as you have downloaded and saved the file and also, let me know if you have any questions about the work.

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best regards,

Cher

Hi again,

I was just checking to see if you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer.

Please let me know, as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Cher

Hello, again.

Can you please let me know if you received my answer and if you found it helpful? If you have any questions about the work or if you needed another poem, than the one I sent you, please be sure to let me know, right away.

Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Teacher
Hi Cher yes ty I have received my answer!!

You're most welcome; it was my pleasure to be of help!

Your excellent rating is highly appreciated; thank you very much!

Hi Cher I need help with another spanish exam # 986859 In part 2, please listen to “Tape 4L Side B” starting at 3:30 to the story “Papa Siempre Tiene La Razon” and write a summary in English. The summary has to be 10-20 sentences long if you can do 10 senteneces that would be perfect! http://lessons.pennfoster.com/vid/Listening-Comprehension_Side-B_EQ0850.mp3

Hi again and thanks for requesting me for another Spanish exam.

The site permits only answering one question per thread, so, can you please post this as a new, separate question, directed to me (begin your question by typing "For Cher Only") in our 'Writing Homework' Category, and I will answer you there. Thanks!

By when is this summary due?

Best regards,

Cher

Okay this homework is due in two days
Cher I don't see a writing homework category

OK, do you see a 'Short Essay--2 pages or less' or 'Long paper (more than 3 pages)' writing category? It should be near Homework. If you don't see these, just post the question in Homework, again and I can change it.

Thanks for letting me know it's due in 2 days, so that would bring us to Tuesday, right? No problem, I'll have it for you by or before then.

Also, don't bother yourself with finding the Writing Homework category; just post it in Homework again, and as I mentioned above, I can always change it to the Writing category. Don't mistakenly post it to 'Essays' which is in the 'Business and Finance' category, as it has to do with Spanish, not Business and Finance, and I don't answer in that category.

I have posted it in Writing short essay 2 pages or less

OK, great! It has not come through on my end, yet.

The system is not showing that you have another question posted. Can you try again? You might have missed a step.

ok can i just press the request me again?

I don't see what clients see, but yes, that sounds like a good idea--pressing the 'request me again.'

I don't know what's wrong, but I've still not received anything.

Okay, just put your new question in "Homework," again. Make sure to start it with my name, so other experts know you are requesting me to answer. I'm signing offline soon, for the night, and will be back on tomorrow afternoon, so if you get your new question to post and don't hear from me, it's because I'm not online yet, or I'm working with another client, but I WILL respond to you. If any other expert asks if you'd like them to help, just say you're waiting for me.

Thanks for your patience and I'm sorry for any inconvenience in posting that new question. If that continues, I'll ask a Moderator to help, tomorrow (Monday).

Best regards,

Cher

Ok because I have resent the information through request me again not sure what’s happening

I understand, but I have received no new question nor notification that I've been requested for a new question. There may be a glitch in the system.

Wait, I have another idea. Go to this page (my profile) and post your question in the white box, under my picture:

https://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-cher/?rpt=3800

--------

Don't mind the info re: cats/pets; I'm an Expert in various categories.

I'll let you know if I receive the new post.

Hi, again.

I haven't heard back from you and also, did not receive any new question, yet. Can you fill me in on what's been happening? I can have the summary of the story ready for you later today and will have no place to send it.

Did you try to post the new question in the Homework category, as I suggested? Did you try through my profile? If not, try those options and let me know what happens. I will contact a Moderator to help you, if the question doesn't post in Homework or through my profile.

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Cher

Hi Cher I have posted in the homework category and under your profile I'm at my wits end not sure what is going on.

I'm just as baffled as you are. If you post a question in the box on my profile, I should get notification from the site, that I have been requested. If you posted the question in Homework, and started it with my name, again, I would get a notification that I have a new question.

I did notify the Moderators, earlier, and am awaiting a reply.

I'll be in touch and if you hear from any Moderator or Customer Service, please let me know.

Thanks,

Cher

Hi, again.

I found out that you'll have to contact Customer Service to help with this problem. Just go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

or email: ***@******.***

I was also told that my request for help, sent to the Moderator, was already redirected to Customer Service, so if you haven't gotten any communication from them, definitely contact them at one of the links, above.

The Moderator said she tested your account and found no reason why you shouldn't be able to post a new question. It's a mystery to us!

Please let me know if you've heard from Customer Service and/or have posted the new question beginning with my name.

Thanks,

Cher

Hi again,

Did you contact Customer Service for help in posting the new question for me, in Homework?

Please let me know, asap, so I can send you your answer. Thanks!

Best regards,

Cher

I received an email from customer service saying I have to pay a deposit before I can post will I then have to pay again I’m confused?

Yes, when you post a new question, you have to pay a new fee for the new question. I had made a small offer to you to communicate via email for privacy; it would make things so much easier. I don't know if you can accept the offer after accepting/rating the answer.

In any case, are you willing to pay the same amount as you did for this question, if/when you post the new question, since it involves so much writing, after listening to the taped recording?

Ok I will pay the fee to communicate by email

I think you misunderstood; you still need to open a new question at the same price as this one, or I can send you an offer to communicate via email with a similar price. I'll send the offer and please accept it, by placing your email where it says 'Enter contact information.' Don't put your email on this page, or it will be viewed by all, as this is a public site.

As I mentioned before, I don't think the system will allow a second Premium Service offer, if the answer has been accepted already.

Your best way to accomplish getting your answer, is to open a new question in Homework, for the same amount as this one and start it with my name.

Ok and where is homework?

I'm not sure what you mean; where is the Homework category or where is your homework answer (translation of the story from the tape)? If you're referring to the category, do whatever you did when you asked this question. I think when you sign in to ask a question, it asks what category you need and there should be a drop-down list from which you can choose Homework. Or, you can go to the question box on my profile again, make your deposit for the new question, before, and post it in that white box.

I just want to be clear of the total price that’s all after I make my deposit will there be another fee for the answer?

Yes, there's always another fee for each, separate question/answer, because a portion of that, is how the expert gets compensated for their work and answer.

Experts know nothing about charges; only Customer Service can give you information on how that works.

Ok well ty for all your help this far but I can’t afford to pay two fees right now
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher
Cher
Cher, Teacher