Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Kindly post the complete and actual questions. Please reply asap.
Like fractions if they have the same denominators, so the answer is A
Any more questions? Please post the complete set. Do you have your email?
ok, I am waiting.
Is the question
7 and 5/1 minus 6/52 ?
3.What is the sum of 2/5 and 2/4answer is 9/10
Do you have an email address?
4.What is the least common denominator of 3/4, 4/5, and 2/3?ANSWER: 60
Do you have an email address? Better you send the complete question file to me.
5.What is the product of 3 2/3 and 14 2/5?.ANSWER: 264/5 or in mixed form, 52 and 4/5
6.divide 6/13 by 6/12?.answer: 12/13
7.Jane is making a suit which requires 2 5/8 yards for the jacket and 1 3/4 yards for the skirt. What is the total amount of material she needs?.Answer: 35/8 yards or in mixed form is 4 and 3/8 yards
How many questions are these? Please reply,
I am trying, (I am from a different continent). But there is some connection problem, while waiting, how about sending the questions through your email?
Any more question? While trying to send the complete file through your email, you can send now (one by one) the questions, so as time will not be wasted.
Questions please, kindly continue post them. (we are now at question #8)
8. Which of the following is an example of a proper fraction? A. 15/2 C. 6/6B. 4/17 D. 11/10.ANSWER: B. 4/17
9. A bus on a regular schedule takes 3 1/4 hours to reach its destination.The express bus takes 2 1/2 hours to make the same trip. How much travel time can be saved by taking the express?.ANSWER: 3/4 hr or 45 mins
10.Ralph spends 15 1/3 hours per month playing tennis. How many hours does he play tennis in a year? (There are twelve months in a year.).ANSWER: 184 hrs
11. What is the reciprocal of 6/5?.ANSWER: 5/6
questions 12 to 20 please?
12. A family spends 1/10 of its annual income for housing, 1/4 for food and clothing,1/5 for general expenses, and 2/15 for entertainment. What fractional part of their income is spent on these items altogether?.ANSWER: 41/60
13. What is the fraction 18/24 reduced to its lowest terms?.ANSWER 3/4
14. 7/8=what is the question here in number14, is it convert to decimals? If yes, then 7/8 is equal to 0.875 Please clarify since the question is not clear or complete.
A chef prepared five chocolate tortes for a dinner party. The guests consumed 2 5/16 tortes. How many tortes are left?.ANSWER: 43/16 or in mixed form is 2 and 11/16(what question number is *****? 14? why there are two question # 14?)
16. Write 10 5/12as an equivalent improper fraction..ANSWER: 125/12
17. Simone has 5 employees in her flower shop. Each employee works 6 4/15hoursper day. How many hours, in total, do the 5 employees work per day?.ANSWER: 94/3 hrs or in mixed form is 31 and 1/5 hrs
ANSWER: 94/3 hrs or in mixed form is 31 and 1/3 hrs.Sorry typo error in question # 17) it should be 31 and 1/3 hrs
18. 15 divide 6 2/3=?.ANSWER: 9/4 or in mixed form is 2 and 1/4
19. What is the difference between 126 1/4 and 78 2/3?.ANSWER: 571/12 or in mixed form is 47 and 7/12
20. 4/15 of the 315 members of a book club are male. How many female members are there in the club?.ANSWER: 231 females