Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

IT 278 Network Administration 1. Server roles and features…

IT 278 Network Administration 1. Server...
IT 278 Network Administration
1. Server roles and features can be added and updated through both a GUI installation and a Server Core installation. In a short essay, explain how to use Windows PowerShell to add a role on a remote server. Show the command for a role. What is Desired State Configuration (DSC)?
2. In a ½ page essay (double spaced) describe the server interface modes. What is the Minimal Server Interface? Why use this instead of Server Core? What are the features involved?
3. In a ½ page essay (double spaced) outline how to configure remote management firewall rules using the GUI. List the inbound rules you would enable. Briefly explain how you would do the same thing using the command line.
4. Do some research on troubleshooting failed services. In a ½ page essay, outline the steps would you take to troubleshoot a service? How would you check the status of the service? Describe your actions.
5. Load balancing and failover (LBFO) is another term for NIC teaming. In a ½ page essay describe this technology. Explain the different modes, the advantages of NIC teaming, and at least one scenario where you would use i
Will apply a very generous tip $$
1/18/2018
David L.
David L., Engineer

My name is David.

By when do you need this completed?

By Monday, January 22

Ok, thanks.

Just to clarify, are all the questions regarding Windows Server configuration?

Also, since the offer does not cover the work involved, I am forwarding a proposed offer amount that is in addition to the current offer amount for you to consider.

David L.
David L., Engineer
to my knowledge it all has to do with Windows Server 2012.And yes, that is fine.

Great, thanks. I will get started.

Thanks David! Let me know if you have any other questions, and also if you happen to use the internet for anything to site the source. They are big on plagiarism.

I cite all sources but do not quote or paraphrase except when required, so the sources are used to support and not as part of the written material.

Perfect. Thanks
How’s it coming along?

Making good progress - thanks for checking.

David.

Okay cool. I do have another assignment for you, if you wish to accept it. It’s not due for another 2 weeks.
Still on track to complete this today?

Yes, completing it now and should be ready to post later this afternoon.

Thank you sir! Let me know if you’d like this next assignment. If not, it’s ok.

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Please let me know when you have downloaded the report successfully.

Also, yes please provide the details on the next project - thanks.

I'm having issues opening the file
now my assignment is officially considered late.

My apologies for the delay - I have been away from my computer due to an emergency situation. It sounds like file may have been corrupted in upload or download. I used Microsoft Word 2010 to write the report.

I expect to be back tomorrow morning and will repost it then.

Ok

It turned out that my copy was corrupt as well - however I was able to recover it.

click here

Please let me know when you download it and if you can open it.

I apologize again for the trouble.

Thanks,

David.

it downloaded this time. Everything looks good. Thank you, David.

Very good - really glad it worked this time, and thanks for letting me know.

Here is the next project if you are interested. This one is not near as long as the other one you just did. No half page essays. Just an essay long enough to answer the question.1. In a short essay explain the function of an Active Directory domain controller. How is a domain controller created? What is required to install Active Directory? Where are the domain controller's files stored?
2. The first domain controller in a domain is always configured as a global catalog server. In a short essay explain the function of the global catalog. How is the information in the global catalog replicated? What is the Knowledge Consistency Checker (KCC)?
3. In a short essay describe the function of organizational units (OUs). Why are OUs necessary? What are nested OUs? Why are OUs so important for the application of group policy?
4. In a short essay define a security identifier (SID). How are they created? What are the components? What values are set by default?

Yes, and by when do you need this completed?

I’m not sure what country you’re in, but I would need it by Sunday, U.S. time.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.