Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

6. How many worksheets display in the Excel window when you…

Customer Question
6. How many worksheets display...
6. How many worksheets display in the Excel window when you create a new blank workbook?
A. 3
B. 2
C. 4
D. 1
Student Answer: A
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 2.17. What would be a situation in which you could use an Excel chart to present your data?
A. Required ingredients for three different kinds of cake.
B. Compiling survey questions and answers from business clients.
C. What percentage of customer 101 buys product A, and what percentage of the same customer buys product B?
D. Listing team members on a soccer team with their address information.
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 2.515. You can apply several different worksheet themes from which tab?
A. Insert
B. Home
C. File
D. Page Layout
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 2.3
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Homework
1/17/2018
Tutor: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon, can I clarify with you, are you looking for the correct answers to these?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can hyou do them please!

My apologies. The question was changed to a different category and I could not reply, I had it changed back. I would be more than happy to answer your questions above, but please note that you have not been rating the service of any of your experts who have answered your questions. The only way we are credited with helping you is when you rate our service to you after we answer. If you are clear on that, let me know and I will gladly provide you with the answers to the above, and you can request me for any more questions and I will answer them for you quickly!

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate