Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

For LogicPro only * Reading data strings from a file *

For LogicPro only* Reading data...
For LogicPro only* Reading data strings from a file
* Convert from int based container to templates or generics based
* Accommodate dynamic resizing using this algorithm:
1. Starting with a dynamic size of 10, if the number of elements exceed this number:
a. Reallocate the container size to double the current size
b. Move the contents of the current container to the newly sized container
c. Delete the previously sized container (language dependent)
2. Repeat from step 1a. as necessary
3. Note the data file is called "words.txt" in the Data_Files folderResize C++
Data* ptemp = new Data[ size*2 ];
for (int i=0; i>>>DynamicArray Class
int* base // c++
int[] base // java
int used = 0
int size = 0
DynamicArray(c) // constructor
size(c)
allocate(size)
void allocate(c)
size = c
base = new T[size]
for (i = 0 to size)
base[i] = 0
void pop()
for (i = 1 to used)
base[i - 1] = base[i]
void push(t)
set(t)
void set(v)
base[used] = v
used++
int get(offset)
return base[used]
int begin()
return base[0]
int end()
return base[used - 1]
int length()
return used
int capacity()
return size
1/16/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

What is the deadline?

can you make it before today midnight? western time.
also using c++ to implement this one please

Can I use Java?

okay. Will use C++. sending offer for this one to accept

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hello, just gonna check the progress on the work please
Check back in 1 hour
kk thanks

welcome

Which C++ compiler you are using like code blocks or visual studio etc?

Just posted the answer Link for DynamicResizing.cpp

Let me know once you get it

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

visual studio community 2017

Just posted the answer Link for DynamicResizing.zip

Let me know once you get it

Unzip the zip file to a REAL folder.

Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder.

Double click this .sln file to open it in Visual Studio.

Press F5 to run the project.

Please bookmark my profile page:

Thank you for using this site!

Is Words.txt is at the same location of cpp file?

Oh, haha. I forget to put into it. Thanks. everything looks perfect now

Welcome

Oh, Is there's a way to display the length and size in the window that show's the dynamic array capacity?

Ok

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer