Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

QUESTION 1 A(n) _________________ policy are codified as…

Customer Question
QUESTION 1A(n) _________________ policy are...
QUESTION 1A(n) _________________ policy are codified as standards and procedures that are used when configuring or maintaining systems.0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 2In systems analysis and design a(n) __________________ is used to chart process flows, how systems operate, and dependencies.0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 3A vulnerability is an identifiable and specific threat that exploits weaknesses in systems intended to protect assets.TrueFalse0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 4A(n) _______________ is a group of individuals within an organization who are share values and have a common goal of making the organization function to meet its objectives and mission.0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 5Documenting, examining, and assessing an organization’s information technology security posture and the problems it faces is known as ______________________.a.
risk identificationb.
risk controlc.
risk determinationd.
risk management0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 6A(n) ______________________ is undetectable by preconfigured signatures because overtime it changes its shape.0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 7Policies are living documents that must be nurtured, given that they are constantly changing and growing. They must be properly disseminated (distributed, read, understood, and agreed to) and managed.TrueFalse0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 8Often known as the maximum acceptable data loss, a(n) __________________ is a point in time were lost data or systems are able to be recovered following an outage.a.
recovery point objectiveb.
maximum acceptable downtimec.
recovery time objectived.
maximum tolerable downtime0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 9When there is a point of time within a function, application, or system that must be recovered, a(n) _____________________ is used as a basis for developing recovery strategies and whether to enforce those strategies during a situation.a.
recovery time objectiveb.
recovery point objectivec.
maximum acceptable downtimed.
maximum tolerable downtime0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 10Inclusive of all four functional components in contingency planning, a(n) _____________ approach reduces the impact of vulnerability exploitation with preparation and planning.a.
transferalb.
terminationc.
defensed.
mitigation0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 11Often known as avoidance, a(n) ________________ approach prevents vulnerability exploitation by adding safeguards to limit access to assets and removing vulnerabilities.a.
defenseb.
terminationc.
mitigationd.
transferal0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 12A(n) ____________________ threat category involves antiquated infrastructure that leads to untrustworthy and unreliable systems.0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 13Maintaining an organization’s information systems confidentiality, integrity, and availability through vulnerability identification is known as __________________.a.
risk determinationb.
risk managementc.
risk controld.
risk identification0.10000 points SavedQUESTION 14A(n) ______________ approach shifts identified risks to other assets, processes, or organizations and is accomplished by rethinking how services, deployment models, outsourcing, or service contracts are offered or acquired.a.
defenseb.
mitigationc.
transferald.
termination0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 15The disaster recovery plan documents critical business functions that must continue at an organization’s alternate location while it works to recover its primary location.TrueFalse0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 16Information security is the protection of systems and hardware to transmit information and other noncritical elements.TrueFalse0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 17Completion of the weighted tables used in the BIA, information technology personnel is valuable when determining categorical data frequency of occurrence and probability of success because of their ability to compile information that is gathered from the various equipment that they maintain.TrueFalse0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 18Online “hot” servers like domain controllers, database, Web, and e-mail servers frequently have “warm” server or a backup to provide redundant functions that are standing by in a near-online state.TrueFalse0.10000 points Save AnswerQUESTION 19When an organization decides or need an information asset to remain unprotected, the decision is based on ________________ to remove the asset from the risk environment.a
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Homework
1/16/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 1 month ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Helle
Please mention your deadline and are these from your test or exam??
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate