Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Question 1 of 20: Select the best answer for the question.

Customer Question
Question 1 of 20...
Question 1 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
1. For what type of document would you use the landscape page orientation?
A. Three-column brochure
B. Business letter
C. Legal contract
D. School essayQuestion 2 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
2. After you enter the details for the first selected recipient in the New Address List dialog box, click _______ to add another recipient.
A. New Entry
B. Find
C. Customize Columns
D. OKQuestion 3 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
3. When you are in _______ cell in a row of a table, pressing Tab moves the insertion point to the first cell in the next row.
A. the center
B. any
C. the first
D. the last
Question 4 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
4. Send a document as a PDF when
A. it contains material you don't want changed.
B. you want the recipient to make changes to the file.
C. it needs to be printed.
D. you save the file for the first time.
Question 5 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
5. Pressing the Ctrl+Home keys moves the insertion point to the
A. beginning of a document.
B. next line of a document.
C. next word of a line.
D. beginning of a line.
Question 6 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
6. In Step 2 of the mail merge process, you must be prepared to
A. preview the mail merge document.
B. insert merge fields into the document.
C. decide which type of mail merge document you'll be creating.
D. enter names, addresses, and other information into the New Address List table.
Mark for review (Will be highlighted on the review page)
Question 7 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
7. _______ automatically moves the insertion point to the next line while you're typing.
A. Word placement
B. Word wrap
C. Smart Lookup
D. AutoCorrectQuestion 8 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
8. Click _______ to view each individual record of a mail merge document.
A. Finish & Merge
B. Preview Results
C. Edit Individual Documents
D. Print DocumentsQuestion 9 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
9. The _______ has shortcuts to commonly used commands.
A. Status bar
B. ScreenTip
C. File tab
D. Quick Access toolbarQuestion 10 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
10. Click/press _______ to remove the most recently typed text.
A. Delete
B. Undo
C. Esc
D. RedoQuestion 11 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
11. On the Insert tab, select Table > _______ to create a table from selected text.
A. Quick Tables
B. Convert Text to Table
C. Insert Table
D. Draw Table
Question 12 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
12. On the Picture Tools Layout tab, you can preview results of the numerous styles, borders, effects, and layouts by _______ commands.
A. single-clicking
B. right-clicking
C. pointing to
D. double-clicking
Question 13 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
13. Which of the following dialog boxes is used for character formatting?
A. Styles
B. Page Setup
C. Paragraph
D. FontQuestion 14 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
14. What is the action to select a single word and the space after it?
A. Press and hold Shift and click the mouse.
B. Triple-click the mouse.
C. Press and hold Ctrl and click the mouse.
D. Double-click the mouse.Question 15 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
15. Clip art, WordArt, and shapes are all added from the _______ tab.
A. Insert
B. Design
C. Home
D. LayoutQuestion 16 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
16. You should type _______ space(s) after a period at the end of a sentence.
A. two
B. zero
C. one
D. three
Question 17 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
17. Use the Crop tool on an image to
A. rotate the image 90° to the right.
B. reposition the image.
C. enlarge the image.
D. remove unwanted areas from the image.Question 18 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
18. What size paper should you use for a legal document?
A. 3″ × 5″
B. 8½″ × 11″
C. 7¼″ × 10½″
D. 8½″ × 14″Question 19 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
19. Which one of the following features can control left and right indents using markers?
A. Status bar
B. Styles pane
C. Navigation pane
D. RulerQuestion 20 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
20. _______ allows you to convert text to a graphic element.
A. SmartArt
B. Shapes
C. Clip art
D. WordArt
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
1/13/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

ok

did you do it?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

I am still working on this, please hold on.

Can you answer them on the pdf file and email them back!
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

ok

Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 7 months ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher

My name is ***** ***** I wanted to know if you ever received the answers to this exam. If not, I would be glad to help.

By when do you need them completed?

Best regards,

Cher

asap!
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, can you also send your latest (last) post to homework category, so that I can also answer now? (about your post on three questions on excel) Thank you.

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

I think, these questions, you posted:
.
6. How many worksheets display in the Excel window when you create a new blank workbook?
A. 3
B. 2
C. 4
D. 1
Student Answer: A
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 2.1

7. What would be a situation in which you could use an Excel chart to present your data?
A. Required ingredients for three different kinds of cake.
B. Compiling survey questions and answers from business clients.
C. What percentage of customer 101 buys product A, and what percentage of the same customer buys product B?
D. Listing team members on a soccer team with their address information.
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 2.5

15. You can apply several different worksheet themes from which tab?
A. Insert
B. Home
C. File
D. Page Layout
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 2.3

Hello again,

This is Cher. I have your answers for you in the file, below. Just download and save to view your answers. You had mentioned communicating by email, which I prefer, too, for privacy, but I don't know if you're online at this time and wanted to get the answers to you, asap. My apologies that it took so long to get the answer to you, once I took it on, after you didn't receive an answer in a timely manner. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Please let me know as soon as you have the file downloaded and saved to your computer. Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/moo1y4g2vv5hed3/Questions_1_to_20-word.docx

-----------

I hope you feel that I have given you Great Service. If so, a 5 star rating would be appreciated, as that is my primary goal. Your rating should be based solely on my answer and not any site issue. Experts are not compensated for their assistance, until a positive rating is given.

If you have any other related questions, please reply here, and I'll be happy to follow up with you at no additional charge, even after you have rated.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Hi again, From CHER.

Just checking in to see if you received my answer and downloaded the file.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Cher

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.