Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1. You've formatted the first paragraph of a document. What…

1. You've formatted the first...
1. You've formatted the first paragraph of a document. What button can you use to apply the formatting from the first paragraph to the next paragraph in the document?
A. Cut
B. Paste
C. Copy
D. Format Painter
Student Answer: A
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.33. You should type _______ space(s) after a period at the end of a sentence.
A. zero
B. one
C. three
D. two
Student Answer: D
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.24. On the Picture Tools Layout tab, you can preview results of the numerous styles, borders, effects, and layouts by _______ commands.
A. pointing to
B. right-clicking
C. double-clicking
D. single-clicking
Student Answer: D
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.55. Options to open, save, and print a document are found on which of the following tabs?
A. File
B. Layout
C. Design
D. Home
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.17. When you insert a photo into a document, it's placed at the
A. location where your arrow pointer is pointing.
B. bottom of the page.
C. insertion point.
D. top of the page.
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.59. Click/press _______ to remove the most recently typed text.
A. Esc
B. Delete
C. Undo
D. Redo
Student Answer: D
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.210. Which of the following "invisible" marks represents an inserted tab?
A.
B.
C.
D.
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.211. Add a _______ to manually force text from one page to the next page.
A. header
B. blank page
C. page break
D. footer
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.413. Based on the type of document you want to create, you must first select the page
A. style.
B. size.
C. margins.
D. orientation.
Student Answer: D
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.414. Send a document as a PDF when
A. it needs to be printed.
B. you save the file for the first time.
C. you want the recipient to make changes to the file.
D. it contains material you don't want changed.
Student Answer: C
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.115. _______ automatically moves the insertion point to the next line while you're typing.
A. Smart Lookup
B. Word placement
C. AutoCorrect
D. Word wrap
Student Answer: C
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.216. Click _______ to add a new column to a table.
A. More
B. Draw Table
C. Banded Columns
D. Insert Control
Student Answer: C
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.617. From which tab can you format individual cell data like any other text?
A. Home
B. Table Tools Layout
C. Table Tools Design
D. Design
Student Answer: C
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.618. A table cell contains _______ piece(s) of data.
A. two
B. three
C. four
D. one
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.619. By applying styles, _______ formats are being applied each time.
A. the same
B. similar
C. different
D. various
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.420. What do character formats do for your document's message?
A. Set the tone
B. Provide clarity
C. Provide organization
D. Set how text aligns within a document
Student Answer: B
Answer: Incorrect
Reference: Objective 1.3
1/12/2018
Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back when completed.

Can you tell me the name and number of this exam, please?

Also, what is your deadline for submitting it?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Exam ResultsMicrosoft Word 2016
Exam Number
584001RR

Thank you for your additional information.

Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

For the sake of your privacy, would you like to receive your answer directly through email? In this way, no one else can view your answer.

Please let me know as soon as possible, and then, I can send your answer, which is all ready for you. Thanks!

Oh, one more thing: there are no multiple choices for question #10. Can you add them, please, so I can answer that question? Thanks!

Best regards

Cher

Since I haven't heard back from you, I'll just send your answer here, so you don't have to wait any longer:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2r5b024cx1r19bg/MICROSOFT%20WORD.docx

-----------

Just download and save the link above and let me know as soon as you do that. Also, please remember to let me know the choices for question #10. Thanks!

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher

Hello, again.

I'm just checking in with you to see if you have downloaded and saved the link I sent you, with the file containing your answer.

Also, you never let me know the multiple choices for #10.

Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks so much!

Regards,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What your email address to email questions!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I email you some more questions in pdf format, what is your email address?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I email you the pdf file and have you answer the pdf file and highlight the answer and email them back to me please?

Hello, again and thanks for your patience, as I was offline when you posted.

We can communicate via email for another question, but, first you need to rate my answer to you on this question (5 stars, please. Thank you!) and then you would need to start a new question beginning with my name, "For Cher Only."

However, I would first need to see the questions you need answers to, to let you know if I can help you. You can post them, here, after rating this answer.

Thank you,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Teacher

Thank you very much for your excellent rating; it is highly appreciated!

Now, can you please start a new, separate question in this same category, "Homework", with the questions you need answered from the pdf file, and we can communicate via email as soon as I send you the offer and you accept it.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher
Cher
Cher, Teacher