Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

NOTE: This question is a homework given by the same

professor. It does not violate...
NOTE: This question is a homework given by the same professor. It does not violate any honor code because same question is repeatedly asked different students. DO NOT FLAGCase Study #1: Technology & Product Review for Endpoint Protection SolutionsCase Scenario:
Sifers-Grayson (the "client") has requested that your company research and recommend an Endpoint Protection Platform, which will provide endpoint protection for the Apple MacBook laptop computers used by some of its employees. The MacBooks are bring your own device (BYOD) computers which some employees use to access company networks and servers while teleworking or working remotely (e.g. at the test range). The company has decided that, for now, it will continue to allow these devices on its networks but, an approved Endpoint Protection Platform must be used to manage the security of these devices.
The client wants an Endpoint Protection product that works with MacBooks (Apple OSX), is easy to use, and automatically updates itself (patches and virus definition files). The "automatic" updates could be a problem since some of the MacBooks are rarely connected to the company's networks. This is especially true for employees who use an intermittent cellular connection to access the company's networks while visiting customers or working at the engineering test range.Research:
1. Review the Week 1 readings.
2. Using one of the product lists provided in Week 1, select a product that works on MacBooks. Research your chosen product using product information sheets (from the vendor's website).
3. Find three or more additional sources which provide (a) product evaluations or reviews for your chosen product or (b) general information about Endpoint Protection Platforms.
Note: Since your client is a contractor to the US Government, you should be careful as to the reputation and nationality of the vendor you select. For example, Kapersky AV products no longer have approval for installation on US Government networks due to sanctions against its home nation.Write:
Write a 4 page summary of your research ("briefing paper"). At a minimum, your summary must include the following:
1. An introduction or overview for the security technology category (Endpoint Protection Platforms)
2. A review of the features, capabilities, and deficiencies for your selected vendor and product Make certain that you are reviewing the Apple MacBook version of the product.
3. Discussion of how the selected product could be used by your client to support its cybersecurity objectives by reducing risk, increasing resistance to threats/attacks, decreasing vulnerabilities, etc.
4. A closing section in which you restate your recommendation for a product (include the three most important benefits).As you write your review, make sure that you address security issues using standard cybersecurity terminology (e.g. protection, detection, prevention, "governance," confidentiality, integrity, availability, nonrepudiation, assurance, etc.). See the ISACA glossary https://www.isaca.org/pages/glossary.aspx if you need a refresher on acceptable terms and definitions.Formatting Instructions
Use standard APA formatting for the MS Word document that you submit to your assignment folder. Formatting requirements and examples are found under Course Resources > APA Resources.Submit For Grading
Submit your Technology & Product Review in MS Word format (.docx or .doc file) for grading using your assignment folder. (Attach the file.)Additional InformationYou are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.You are expected to credit your sources using in-text citations and reference list entries. Both your citations and your reference list entries must comply with APA 6th edition Style requirements. Failure to credit your sources will result in penalties as provided for under the university's Academic Integrity policy.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/11/2018
Kris8472

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is a case study for a school project
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think you misunderstood the question, As I stated earlier, it's a written project and not technical or something that needs fixing. Kindly read the question and its requirements and let me know if you are interested to work on it or not

Okay no problem.

I am going to opt out so another expert can have a go at helping as I am out of ideas.

Someone will pick this up and you will be emailed.

Thanks

Kris

F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please mention the deadline and let me know that could you cite me in your assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Saturday January 13th
Thanks for the reply any word count limit and you did not reply my second question.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Word count - the instructions is for 3-4 page paper. of course you will be cited

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so i can start working, thanks.

F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can do $60.00

Please provide week 1 readings, thanks.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant