Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need to do a research project for school. I want to see if…

Customer Question
I need to do a...
I need to do a research project for school. I want to see if motor proteins will carry their cargo to its destination under different conditions; different drugs. If they do in what condition is the cargo. What would I need to carry this out if possible and what would I do?
Thank you for your help.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
1/10/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

What is your deadline, thanks.

Monday, 12/15/17

Please provide some more details regarding assignment and could you cite me in your assignment?

It’s not an assignment, it’s just a research project I want to do, I need help with seeing if it’s possible to do it and if yes what equipment would I need and how would I go about it.
Biology project regarding motor proteins and transport of cargo.

you need me to just provide information regarding it? or want me to provide you a well written project

I don’t need a well written project. Just the equipment I will need and the major steps. Like how can I see in what condition the cargo is? How can I see if the motor proteins is being transported. I’m assuomib I’ll use flourences but I don’t really know

Okay, i think you in need detailed biological answer which i cant provide so i am opting out, thanks.