Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Are u able to help me do this question in raptor The Dash…

are u able to help...
are u able to help me do this question in raptorThe Dash Cell Phone Company charges customers a basic rate of $5 per month to
send text messages. Additional rates are as follows:
l The first 60 messages per month, regardless of message length, are included in
the basic bill.
l An additional five cents is charged for each text message after the 60th
message, up to 180 messages.
l An additional 10 cents is charged for each text message after the 180th message.
l Federal, state, and local taxes add a total of 12 percent to each bill.
A program that accepts the following data about one customer's bill: customer area code(three digits), customer phone number (seven digits), and number of text messages sent. Display all all the data, including the month-end bill both before taxes and after taxes are added
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you also do this questions also in raptor for me...........Mark Daniels is a carpenter who creates personalized house signs. He wants an application to compute the price of any sign a customer orders, based on the following factors:The minimum charge for all signs is $30.
If the sign is made of oak, add $15. No charge is added for pine.
The first six letters or numbers are included in the minimum charge; there is a $3 charge for each additional character.
Black or white characters are included in the minimum charge; there is an additional $12 charge for gold-leaf lettering.Design a program that accepts data for an order number, customer name, wood type, number of characters, and color of characters. Display all the entered data and the final price for the sign.
1/9/2018
Kris8472

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just need help with doing these questions in raptor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are u able to do them?

Opting out for another expert, thanks

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

I would be helping you with these questions.

What is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
tonight at midnight are you able to meet that deadline

Are you on eastern time?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
yea

Ok. Since these are two questions, looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. Let me know once accepted and I'll have it ready ASAP.

There is payment failure. Please check/change you payment method or contact your card company to authorize the transaction or JustAnswer support and try again. let me know once fixed to proceed.

Are you there?

In the meantime, I working on it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
im here card got blocked i apologize

NP. resending. You can try again

You can scroll up and try accepting again

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok just completed payment sorry for hold up

Thanks.

Please check back in 2 to 3 hours

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks

Welcome

have a good time

Posted the answer link for DashCellPhone.rap and housesigns.rap

Let me know once you get it

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Thank you for using this site!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
yooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! u did a awesome job............ can i hit you up again cause i got this project also due

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only".

In will be happy to help you.

I*

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
he can u help me out with this assignment i have attached it

I'll help

Post that as a new question using only "For LogicPro only" as question text even if it shows any other expert. Once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question

Go to following link

to create the question under my profile

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer