Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Exam Number: 584001RR Lesson Name: Microsoft Word 2016 1.

Customer Question
Exam Number: 584001RR Lesson Name...
Exam Number: 584001RR Lesson Name: Microsoft Word 2016
1. Add a _______ to manually force text from one page to the next page.
A. header
B. blank page
C. footer
D. page break2. Tab stops are very useful when you want to
A. add space between paragraphs.
B. align text into rows.
C. add indents to quotes.
D. align text into columns.3. _______ automatically moves the insertion point to the next line while you're typing.
A. Smart Lookup
B. Word placement
C. AutoCorrect
D. Word wrap4. A table cell contains _______ piece(s) of data.
A. three
B. two
C. four
D. one5. _______ allows you to convert text to a graphic element.
A. Clip art
B. SmartArt
C. WordArt
D. Shapes6. For what type of document would you use the landscape page orientation?
A. Business letter Portiate
B. School essay
C. Three-column brochure
D. Legal contract7. What do character formats do for your document's message?
A. Set the tone
B. Provide clarity
C. Provide organization
D. Set how text aligns within a document8. Font size, font style, and _______ are all aspects of character formatting.
A. typeface
B. line spacing
C. alignment
D. indentation9. When you select Insert and click on a shape the mouse pointer turns into a/an
A. crosshairs.
B. hand.
C. I-beam.
D. double-headed arrow.10. If you have a long title for a table and need it to span several cells, you can use
A. Insert Control.
B. Merge Cells.
C. Split Cells.
D. Banded Rows.11. When you right-click a word with a red squiggly line under it, which of the following displays?
A. Smart Lookup dialog box
B. Grammar menu
C. Replace dialog box
D. Spelling menu12. What size paper should you use for a legal document?
A. 3″ × 5″
B. 8½″ × 14″
C. 7¼″ × 10½″
D. 8½″ × 11″13. Click _______ to add a new column to a table.
A. Banded Columns
B. More
C. Insert Control
D. Draw Table14. From which tab can you format individual cell data like any other text?
A. Home
B. Table Tools Layout
C. Table Tools Design
D. Design15. Which of the following is step 5 of the mail merge process?
A. Preview the mail merge document
B. Insert merge fields and complete your document
C. Finish the merge
D. Select recipients16. Add pictures using the _______ tab.
A. Home
B. Layout
C. Insert
D. Design17. When you are in _______ cell in a row of a table, pressing Tab moves the insertion point to the first cell in the next row.
A. the first
B. any
C. the last
D. the center18. On which tab can you find the Margins button?
A. Home
B. Design
C. Layout
D. View19. On the Header & Footer Tools Design tab, you can conveniently add a header, a footer, page numbers, and
A. columns.
B. timestamp.
C. style.
D. table.20. What is the action to select a single word and the space after it?
A. Triple-click the mouse.
B. Double-click the mouse.
C. Press and hold Ctrl and click the mouse.
D. Press and hold Shift and click the mouse.Exam ResultsMicrosoft Word 2016
Exam Number 584001RR
Grade 90
Date Graded 11/28/16 *
Eligible for Retake Until : 12/28/16* Incorrect exam answers will be made available to you after your lesson is finalized, either after completing your retake or by waiting 30 days. Your retake exam will have new, randomized questions.
________________________________________
Question Number Your Answer Answer Reference
1. D Correct
2. D Correct
3. D Correct
4. D Correct
5. B Incorrect
6. C Correct
7. A Correct
8. A Correct
9. A Correct
10. B Correct
11. D Correct
12. B Correct
13. C Correct
14. A Correct
15. C Correct
16. C Correct
17. A Incorrect
18. C Correct
19. B Correct
20. B Correct
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homework
1/9/2018
Tutor: Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work replied 3 months ago
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work