Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have a nutrition class assignment

Customer Question
i have a nutrition class assignment
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Homework
BIO1023 – NUTRITION
January Intercession 2018
PERCENT COMPOSITION OF DIET
ASSIGNMENT 2
(50 points)
Using your daily food diary from Assignment 1 to do the following and please remember to type your answers in blue font: You must show all of your work on questions 1-10 to get full credit. If you need assistance with calculations please refer to the “Calculations” document in the bottom of the Homework Assignment section.
1. How many grams of carbohydrates did you consume during the 3 days?2. How many grams of lipid did you consume during the 3 days?3. How many grams of proteins did you consume during the 3 days?4. How many grams of alcohol did you consume during the 3 days?5. What was your total Kcal consumption for the total number of days based on information given in questions 1-4?6. What is the percent of Kcal from carbohydrates consumed from your diet over the 3 days?7. What is the percent of Kcal from lipids consumed from your diet over the 3 days?8. What is the percent of Kcal from proteins consumed from your diet over the 3 days?9. What is the percent of Kcal from alcohol consumed from your diet over the 3 days?10. What is your average Kcal consumption per day?Answer the following additional questions IN DETAIL.
11. How does your percent carbohydrate consumption compare to what is recommended (AMDR)? If changes are needed in your diet how could you improve this?12. How does your percent lipid consumption compare to what is recommended (AMDR)? If changes are needed in your diet how could you improve this?13. How does your percent protein consumption compare to what is recommended (AMDR)? If changes are needed in your diet how could you improve this?
14. How does your average Kcal consumed per day measure up with your EER? You can calculate your EER by going to the following link ( http://fnic.nal.usda.gov/fnic/interactiveDRI/ ). Fill out information in the gray box (sex, age, height, weight and activity) then check the box next to Daily Caloric Needs under “Calculate” then click “Submit” and it will take you to another page where it will give you your “Estimated Daily Caloric Needs”. Please report this number with the question 14.
BIO 1023 – NUTRITION
January Intercession 2018
CONDIMENT EVALUATION
ASSIGNMENT 3
(50 points)You will examine the contents of common condiments that are found in the grocery store, your kitchen, or wherever! Below is a list of the some that you will use for this assignment once you get past cream cheese I want you to add an additional 5-10 condiments that you may also use on a regular basis. When you’re collecting your data and you notice that you do not have some of these condiments simply take a pen and paper to the grocery store and collect your data (You do not have to purchase these items). Once the data is collected I would like for you to create your own table using any word processing system that will look similar to what I have given you down below. Please do not just type in your information down below you must create your own table using any word processing system. After your table is created I would like a summary in a few paragraphs (no fewer than 200 words) of what the top 3 condiments you typically use are and how much you use in a given meal. Then draw conclusion about what you have learned while collecting this data.Product Serving Size Cal/Serv # Fat Grams % Fat Sodium (mg)
Ketchup
Mustard
Mayonnaise
BBQ Sauce
Steak Sauce
Soy Sauce
Salad Dressing
Peanut Butter
Jelly/Jam
Butter
Margarine
Cream Cheese
Other:
Conclusions:
i need these two assignment done by Wednesday i already sent my table of food if you need it thank you if any thing costs extra let me know
1/9/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 6 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, is your time zone EST?

iam in oklahoma
hi glen i have two tests left in my nutrition class do you have the option of some body taking them for me iwont be home to do them i can pay you to do them for me if you have this option
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 6 months ago

When is the deadline of these exams? Is it possible for you to post the complete set of questions?

Icant post it its 50 questions each and you can only attempt. It one time
Ivan give you my school email and password ***** you. Can take them how much would you charge me
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know first the specific topics to be covered?

Its ok I did one and the other one is a final
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 6 months ago

ok

When is the assignments will v be done
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 6 months ago

Is the deadline on Jan 17 (wed)?

tomorrow I have to turn them in by 11pm and please can they be in pdf form
No there due tomorrow
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 6 months ago

I am sorry thought it is next week. I will try to open this post to others, kindly hold on.

Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 6 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

how many hours are remaining in that? and could you cite me in this

Its due by 11pm tonight
Do you think you will be done its a 10 day nutrition class today my assignment s are due if Idont turn them in a get a 0

how many hours are remaining in that?

9

Sorry but cant do this in such time so i am opting out thanks.

Can you do the first one for today and the other one tomorrow
PLEASE WOULD YOU BE ABEL TO DO THE FIRST ASSIGNMENT TODAY AND THE OTHER ONE TOMORROW
thank you for helping
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 6 months ago
Phone call session started