Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Adrianna, a local retired music teacher and amateur concert…

Customer Question
Adrianna, a local retired music...
Adrianna, a local retired music teacher and amateur concert violinist, has recently died. Her will contains the following provisions:
(i) £150,000 on trust to be shared equally between those pupils to whom I delivered the first music lesson of my career at Pizzicato High School in 1965;
(ii) Four of my violins on trust for my cousins, Quaver, Crotchet, Minim and Breve;
(iii) To my concert agent, Maria, £50,000 secure in the belief that she will use whatever is reasonable to pay for the musical education of my niece, Prelude and give what is left to my nephew, Clef;
(iv) To Gretel, my one thousand most highly-valued songsheets, to be distributed amongst the residents of my local
town who have bought classical flute recordings within the last six years. If she is not minded to do this, then the song-sheets are to go to my sister, Cantata;
(v) The rest of my estate to my executor, Benjamin, on trust to be divided as he sees fit between such of my old colleagues at Pizzicato High School who were really delighted by the entertainment which I provided during my monthly violin concerts at the school.
Pizzicato High School recently moved to a new site, after the previous premises were vandalised. Prelude is a talented pianist and has just obtained a place at a national music academy to continue her studies. Benjamin is an expert in music memorabilia.
Advise Benjamin, the executor and trustee, as to the validity and effect of the above provisions in Adrianna’s will.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Homework
1/8/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 6 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Any deadline for this?

asap

I can provide the answer in next 24 hours will it be okay?

i really need to clarfy the previsions within the next hour.
so for 1 its fixed trust 2nd fails on certainty 3 a gift? 4th a power and 5th discretionary trust?

Sorry in one hour i cant provide what you need, so do you want me to opt out?

Do you know if tge provisions iv stated are correct?

I cant tell you like this it will require some time to provide accurate response

Its ok just opt out and il cancel the question thank you

Okay, thanks.