Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I want to ask the source of your answers. From where the…

Customer Question
Hi I want to...

Hi I want to ask the source of your answers

Tutor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

From where the answers

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Can you send the sources as soon as possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
12/27/2017
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

please provide details what exactly you want

I need resources for the Will injury answer
your answer was perfect but you did not say from where you got it

I have not provided that answer so if you will contact that expert then it might be more helpful, please contact customer support and tell them the name of expert so they can direct this question to him, thanks.

how can I contact customer support, and can you give me their phone number