Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need answer for Part: Wiring concerns. ?? For part

Customer Question
Hi i need answer...

Hi i need answer for Part B: Wiring concerns

Tutor's Assistant: Who makes your router?

??

Tutor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

For part b \(2,3,5)

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I need only answer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
A company is moving into new office space. There is a small room off the main part of the office that will be used as a secure server room. The servers will be wired using cables and a 100-Mbps switch brought over from the current office. Unfortunately, there is no way to route cable from this room to the rest of the office, nor is there any place to route network cables without running them across a concrete floor. The project budget includes funds to purchase new network and connection hardware, as necessary. Reliable connectivity is a higher concern than available bandwidth.
1. Compare the appropriateness of each of the following media types for this scenario: a. STP
b. UTP
c. Coax
d. Fiber optic
e. Wireless
2. Except for the servers in the secure server room, which media type should you use to wire the network (be as specific as possible)? Why? (1 Mark)
3. What types of connection hardware, including cable connectors, would you use to connect network devices? (1 Mark)
4. What are potential concerns with this network configuration? (1 Mark)
Answered in 3 days by:
12/19/2017
Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L.
David L., Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance?