Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Complete a program that utilizes random number generators to…

Customer Question
Complete a program that utilizes...
Complete a program that utilizes random number generators to play number guessing games with the user. The user has two game choices - Pick 1 and Pick 3. The table below details the rules for each game. The program should allow the user to continue playing unless the user has won $100 or more already, or the user wishes to end the program (2 points). The program should produce a report indicating the total wining prizes as well as subtotal prizes from each game (i.e. one for Pick 1 and one for Pick 3). Use at least three different functions besides the main function to complete this assignment.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
12/15/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 7 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

HI

Welcome

What is the deadline?

tomorrow

Do you have any code to start with?

which cpp compiler you are using?

Are you getting my replies?

which cpp compiler you are using like visual studio or dev c++ etc?

Also provide the full assignment text. Looks like table is missing