Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

SELECT DISTINCT column_name, column_name FROM table_name;

Customer Question
SELECT DISTINCT column_name, column_name FROM...

SELECT DISTINCT column_name, column_name
FROM table_name;

Tutor's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Database how do i answer that with leebooks please

Tutor's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

I need to know how to answer queries using leebooks

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
Given a business situation, in which managers require information from a database, determine, analyze and classify the information so that Queries can be created to speculate trends in the business.
Based on the information provided below, create a database for Kai Leung's Shotojuku. Shihan Kai Leung has an intensive background in the Martial Arts and has been offering instructions since the 1970's. The Shotokan style emphasize rigorous physical training to develop the clean powerful linear and focus techniques that is world famous. Whether you are interested in developing a sound mind or a healthy body, our Dojo offers unlimited classes six days a week. We have separate classes for different levels and separate classes for children and adults.
http://shotojuku.com/
We also offer team training classes in Kata, Kumite and Kobudo for our competition team.
At this point, you are going to use the following information to put together.
1. Entity relationship diagram
2. Create a Database with SQL Plus Oracle
i need the answer in the next hour please, anything after that and its really not needed honestly, i also would like a personal email from you assuring me that you are working on this, please
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/16/2017
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 7 months ago
Bruce Wilner

I am delighted to do this for you, but not for that price. You must be joking.

i no longer need your services, thank you