Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I am having issues with a piece of Java code. I am working…

Customer Question
I am having issues with...
I am having issues with a piece of Java code. I am working with arrays and need to store the arrays location calls to then print out a summary or all the calls made in a session.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
I have the files for the code but can not attach java files.
This is what the code is required to do.
Write a Java program the displays the State bird and flower.You should also use Java classes to their full extent to include multiple methods and at least two classes.
The program should prompt the user to enter a State and print both the State bird and flower. The user
should be able to enter a State without worrying about case. (e.g. Users could enter Maryland,
maryland, MARYLAND or any other possible combination of lower and upper case characters. States
may also contain leading and trailing white spaces. Hint: Store the State information in a multi-dimensional array. The program should continue to prompt the user to enter a state until “None” is entered. After all States have been entered by the user, the program should display a summary of the results.
You will need to do some research to find the State birds and flowers. Here is a sample run:
Enter a State or None to exit:
Maryland
Bird: Baltimore Oriole
Flower: Black-eyed Susan
Enter a State or None to exit:
Delaware
Bird: Blue Hen Chicken
Flower:
Peach Blossom
Enter a State or None to exit:
None
**** Thank you *****
A summary report for each State, Bird, and Flower is:
Maryland, Baltimore Oriole, Black-eyed Susan
Delaware, Blue Hen Chicken, Peach Blossom
Please visit our site again!
Create a test
class that constructs at least 3
States objects. For each of the objects constructed,
demonstrate the use of each of the methods.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/11/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 7 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Please provide your code

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.