Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

An orange juice producer buys oranges from a large orange

hi JA: Hello. How can I...
hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: An orange juice producer buys oranges from a large orange grove that has one variety of orange. The amount of juice squeezed from these oranges is approximately normally​ distributed, with a mean of 6.06.0 ounces and a standard deviation of 0.240.24 ounce. Suppose that you select a sample of 3636 oranges.
a. What is the probability that the sample mean amount of juice will be at least 5.685.68 ​ounces?
b. The probability is 7676​% that the sample mean amount of juice will be contained between what two values symmetrically distributed around the population​ mean?
c. The probability is 7575​% that the sample mean amount of juice will be greater than what​ value?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: no
12/10/2017
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? Please reply asap.

GLENN
GLENN, Teacher
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
tomorrow
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you calling me now?

Is it ok if also send the answers tomorrow? (Is your time zone est?)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have more
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you just give me a call

Can you kindly post them all here if possible?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they are in steps, it would be much easier if we had a 2 min phone convo to explain my situation.

I am trying right now, (actually I am outside USA right now, and it seems there is some problem right now making some international call in my end, can you just tell instead your email?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The second problem is in steps. And in order to see the entire problem you need to log in and do it one at a time.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you do that for me?

Can I have your email instead?

ok

I send you a clarification to your question, in your email, kindly check your email now, Thanks.

Did you receive my clarification, which I sent through your email?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
writing back

ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you get it?

yes,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
good to go?

ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do i know this is legit?I have another one for you as well, willing to do it?How long will this all take you?

Please wait,

I sent you a screenshot in your email.

I correctly answered all questions in Q2 and Q6, and you got 82.65% rating

I think I can not anymore re answer those questions you answered wrong,

Do you have some more questions you want me to answer? Please reply.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
GLENN
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher