Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Quick One! Do you have a solution for this problem? Suppose…

Customer Question
Quick One ! Do...

Quick One ! Do you have a solution for this problem? Suppose a homogeneous array with 6 rows and 8 columns is stored in row major order starting at address 20 (base 10). If each entry in the array requires only one memory cell, what is the address of the entry in the third row and fourth column? What if each entry requires two memory cells

Tutor's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

No

Tutor's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

Yeah

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
12/6/2017
Tutor: HomeworkPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
HomeworkPete
HomeworkPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.