Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Write a C++ program to read in various types of test

Customer Question
Write a C++ program...

Write a C++ program to read in various types of test questions (multiple choice and True/False) from a test bank (text file), and load the questions into an array of questions. You will need to implement the following class hierarchy (given in UML):
I need some help answering this question assignment.

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Nope I just need help with this assignment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
12/5/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 7 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

please provide the details

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

I need some assistance answering this question. Write a C++ program to read in various types of test questions (multiple choice and True/False) from a test bank (text file), and load the questions into an array of questions. You will need to implement the following class hierarchy (given in UML):

I'll help. Can you provide the UML please?

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link or file id here.

http://resources.careered.com/LCMSFileSharePreview/Resources/JPEGImageFiles/CS215_U2_IP_Image.jpg
here it is . thanks

What is the deadline?

When do you need it?

Today . This afternoon if possible.

okay. This will take time. Looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll have it ready ASAP

Are you there my friend?

I was under the impression that I could have one answer completed without any other expenses . This is my first time using this website . It seems like what I'm looking for is going cost me. I don't want to be nickeled and dimed over one answer. I appreciate your patience but that is way to pricey for just one questioned to be answered. Thanks anyway

No worries if this is the case. Which C++ IDE you are using like Visual studio?

sir 2017

Perfect. I'll work on it and provide the answer ASAP.

have a wonderful time ahead.

Thanks so much

Welcome :)

Download answer from here: http://wikisend.com/download/350702/

Unzip the zip file to get complete Visual Studio project.

Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder.

Double click this .sln file to open it in Visual Studio.

Press F5 to run the project.

Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please consider adding bonus after rating
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl
You can also come back and add a bonus at a later date by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question page.
We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Hi

Just following up if you get it

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.