Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Saw a post about a year ago where you helped a guy out with…

Customer Question
Hey I saw a post...

Hey I saw a post about a year ago where you helped a guy out with his final. I'm attacking the link below. I was wondering if you could also help me out with the same test?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
12/2/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for becoming a member of Just Answer. Could you please give me more details regarding what you require help with?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

If you follow the link the other person was able to help the guy asking the question out with his test.https://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/a17iu-complete-windows-server-pro-manage-configuration.html

Dear Customer,

Just a moment. I will check the link. Just a moment, I will be right back.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

Dear Customer,

OK. I have a sense of the exam. I can get you the same grade if not higher. When is your deadline in order to have the examination completed?

Sunday

Dear Customer,

That sounds great! I will make you an offer right now and once you accept it, I can begin working on the assignment for you. If you cannot afford the offer, we can negotiate. I do not have access to the original examination, so I would need to write it from scratch.

Thank you and I look forward to your acceptance of the offer.

Yeah thats way too much

Dear Customer,

I understand. What can you afford keeping the existing offer in mind? I can change it to what you can afford.

I think the last guy took 25. The content of the link is gone now, or I dont have access to it any more.

Dear Customer,

That is way too low. I doubt he took that much. What can you afford keeping in mind my previous offer?

I must have misread it then. I really cant afford much

Dear Customer,

OK. I will make you another offer. We will see if this fits your budget.

Thank you and I look forward to your acceptance of this offer.