Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I dont know how to solve this question plz can u help in the…

Customer Question
I dont know how...

I dont know how to solve this question plz can u help in the coding my homework is due within an hour

Tutor's Assistant: What programming language are you using for this assignment?

C++ in visual studio

Tutor's Assistant: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?

11pm today at night

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No plz help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
Design a class that holds the following personal data: name, address, age, and phone
number. Write appropriate accessor, mutator, input, and output functions and a default
constructor (only default constructor). Demonstrate the class by writing a program (a
main function) that creates three instances of it. One object should hold your information,
and the other two should hold your friends’ or family members’ information.
12/1/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 7 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome here.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you still need this?

In how many hours?

5 hours

Please wait for 30 minutes for the answer.

Ok

Thank you

Download answer from here: http://www.wikisend.com/download/978266/Person.zip

Unzip the zip file to a real folder.
Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder.
Double click this file to open in Visual Studio.
Press F5 to run the project.

You will need to put your information and your two friends information in Person.cpp file in lines 73 to 88.

Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please read:
https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
Please consider adding bonus
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl
We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Thank you for using this site!
LogicPro

Hi again,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate the answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.

I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!

Thanks very much for using Just Answer!

Best wishes

LogicPro

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.