Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Review the current networking architecture, and develop an…

Customer Question
Review the current networking architecture...
Review the current networking architecture, and develop an assessment of the current telecommunications standards. After your review, determine what improvements can be made for International Plastics.
Prepare a 1-page table (using Microsoft® Word or Microsoft® Excel®), using the table headings Standard, Protocol, and Recommendation, in which you document the following:
The current telecommunication standards that are used at International Plastics, Inc.
The current network protocols that are used at International Plastics, Inc. to support voice, video, and data communications
At least five recommendations to improve their standards, and protocols for accurate and timely network communicationsI would like to work with Dr. Kakonge again.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
12/1/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for requesting me. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Monday

Dear Customer,

That's great! Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra in order to have this question sent confidentially to your email address?

Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 7 months ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
The Expert who replied to you is unable to further assist on this question.
Your question is open to all Experts, there is no need to re-post or re-list.
Ok then who will be assisting with me the question?
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please provide the details of international plastic current standard and you want to use which country telecommunication standard as base and could you cite me in this?

Thank you for responding but I already figured out how to do it. Thank you again

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.