Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Using raptor, create a program that allows the user to input…

Customer Question
Using raptor, create a...

Using raptor, create a program that allows the user to input a list of first names into the array and last names into a parallel array. Iput should be terminated when the user enters a sentinel character. The output should be a list of email address where the address is of the following form: *****@******.***

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 4 days by:
12/4/2017
Tutor: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

I can help with it, how soon do you need it?

Regards,

G