Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I am doing a college research paper and I need a question

Customer Question

Hi! I am doing a college research paper and I need a question answered regarding the minimum drinking age, and if possible the ability to use your name as my reference?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California. I know the age, however I was wondering about the reasons why it was changed to 21?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Or maybe your personal opinion on the matter?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

can you please clarify what exactly your question is and what kind of response you need?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need a reference from someone who works with legal issues to give their opinion on lowering the minimum drinking age?
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

this site is anonymous... I can give you an opinion but I can't give much beyond that