Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Cultural Autobiography The purpose of this assignment is to…

Customer Question
Cultural Autobiography The purpose of this...
Cultural Autobiography
The purpose of this assignment is to illustrate recognition of your own cultural background and how your worldview has been shaped by your family, role models and life experiences. This autobiography will help you express an appreciation for your own cultural identity and discover potential areas of development.
Begin by defining individuals that you consider family members. This includes, for example, parents or guardians, siblings and/or grandparents. Important information about these individuals includes places of birth, travel (if any), age, spiritual/religious beliefs, occupation, educational history, ethnicity, birth order, etc. In this description include the cultural heritage each individual and summarize the belief system of your family in general, including specific family values, religious and cultural practices, ceremonies, beliefs, and holiday celebrations. If possible, interview these individuals in an effort to gain new insight into your cultural heritage.
Next critically evaluate experiences in which you feel have had significant relevance in your multicultural development. Include both positive and negative experiences if applicable.
After taking a look at these influencing factors, critically examine and discuss who you are as a cultural being, including your racial identity. Think about your own development, functioning, values, behaviors and worldview and how you feel your family history, chosen role models, and experiences have shaped you. Describe how your life would be different had these cultural influences not been there. Be sure to include a description of interpersonal expectations for yourself and lifestyle choices. Finally, having taken a close look at your cultural autobiography, include potential biases which may influence how you interact with others. This could include, for example, favoring individuals of your own heritage or unconscious biases towards a certain cultural group.
Be sure to address each topic listed above. For example, when discussing your racial identity please cite sources which you have referenced to better understand what this term means or use the text or lecture to substantiate points you are making about how gender has influenced your cultural development.
This paper should be approximately 4-6 pages.**Note: I am Hispanic, Salvadorian.**DUE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2017 BY 11:30 PM.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
11/26/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

I will update you tomorrow.

Hello, will you be able to do this assignment?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Kindly accept the offer below.