Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help urgently! I am evaluating 5 articles for an

Customer Question
I need help urgently! I am...
I need help urgently!
I am evaluating 5 articles for an integrative review and i have to make an evaluation table based on
1. citation of article
2. conceptual framework used
3. sample/setting
4. design method
5. major variables
6. measurement of major variables
7. data analysis
8. study findings
9. worth to practice, level of evidence, and a study strength and weakness.PLease if you have statistical experience with research articles, send me a message, i need this asap! thanks
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Homework
i already have my articles as i am doing a intergrative research review for for nursing
11/24/2017
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 5 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Any deadline for this?
tomorrow morning at 1000, I have half of it done. I am having trouble with study findings and other concepts.
its part of my paper, which i do not need to be done since i did it already, the table is part of the paper
you want me to help you understanding the study findings of your 5 articles only?
I will send you the 5 articles of my research and my actual table that I started working on. You will check every column and make sure its correct and you will be doing the study findings and data analysis and concept framwork.
Okay, how many hours are remaining in the deadline? And could you cite me in this?
18 hours left.
what do you mean cite you?
As i am helping you so just the reference of my work in your paper and could you extend the deadline
sure, no problem. Deadline cannot be extended.
Send me your work asap
Send me your email please.
My table doesn’t look right if you can make a new one for me with the new information as well as mine
At least send me so i can have a look
table attached
send me your email

I cant sent it now until you accept my offer and to quote a reasonable price i have too see your content of article so kindly provide me that, thanks. I got the table.

example of my article- this is one of them

Where it is i cant find it

here

Okay, so you will provide 4 more articles of this length?

some are shorter

Okay sending you the offer please accept it so i can provide the answer as agreed, thanks.

no way, too expensive, but thanks
im telling you i have half the work done.

Yes but you said that might be wrong so i have to do a fresh work on all the segments, thanks.

its not 100% they are wrong, why so expensive? cuz of time frame?

so if you allow me to use that information as it is and work on other segments only then i can offer a discount and yes of course time restriction creates pressure which increases the cost, thanks.

whats the discounted price

With the current deadline the amount will be $200 in total of which $73 you have already deposited at Just answer so only difference amount is additional

I’ll just get my refund sorry but thanks for your help anyways

So how much you are willing to pay?

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate