Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Program about LU decomposition in C language

Customer Question
This question is for LogicPro...
This question is for LogicPro. Program about LU decomposition in C language.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homework
11/24/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 8 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Hope you are doing well

Please provide the details

Hi. Meet you again.
I will send you the detail right now.
This is the link of the detail: http://wikisend.com/download/322916/a4.zip
this requires C to write it, and it can run on windows poershell or linux
the deadline is 11/29.
this is the answer of the program from last expert: http://wikisend.com/download/434466/AS4.zip
I'm confused with this answer and do not know what I have to do with that. He just gave me the files and did not reply any my respone.
You can see that files if necessary. If they are true, please tranfer them to C because I saw they are in C++.
I lost the way to ask you, so I met other person and he was not as well as you.
Customer service gave me the way to connect with you.
Hope you can help me.
Thank you so much!

Let me check. Please wait

ok, thank you so much!

Hi, I reviewed it . It looks different than the files you got with assignment. You might need the modify original files you got.

My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Oh, so you do not have any way to help me. Can you start the new with the detail that I sent to you.
I am so worried about that.
This is one more detail of this question.
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Do you still require the answers to your questions?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Please help me asap. The one you sent me wrong and it is not C

Dear Customer,

I have not sent you anything. I am a different Expert and I am sure the other Expert did their best. When is your deadline for this assignment, please?

You are the person helped me with this question and you gave me the wrong answer, so I had to request this question.
The requirement of the assignment: http://wikisend.com/download/494470/a4.zip
this is the answer that you gave me: http://wikisend.com/download/598406/AS4sol.zip

Dear Customer,

I understand. The answer actually was right. I can do it for you again. I think I may have gotten a few of the coding indications wrong and threw everything off, however, the answer was right. Would you like to work with me again. I can make sure that I do it right. It is right in C++ code, but do you need it in C code? If you need it in C code, I cannot do that for you.

Last time I told you the requirement for this question is C code. but you still work on C++. That is the reason I have to request this question. I just need C code for this assignment.