Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

How to put a array to a loop to check if its correct. Java.

Customer Question
How to put a...

How to put a array to a loop to check if its correct

Tutor's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Java

Tutor's Assistant: What's your objective for this Java project?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
11/24/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline in order to have this assignment completed?

27/11 11:55pm before (UTC+8)

Dear Customer,

OK. Just a moment. I need to check that time zone.

Thank you.

here is the assignment pdf
thank you,
i've got some code i'm writing to you
https://pastebin.com/L8CmAvyU

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will have a look at that right now. Just a moment. I can have this completed for you by 11/26.

thank you, ***** ***** you teach me some technique rather than help me to complete my assignment?

Dear Customer,

OK. Yes, that I can do. I will make a small offer to you in order to do that. I can help you do that for sure. I can start teaching you that even today so that you will have the assignment done by your deadline.

Just a moment, I will make the offer to you.

thanks
oh god thats too expensive
well then, can you help me to finish my assignment only?
if you are confused at some point i can explain to you

Dear Customer,

Sure! I will not be confused. I even did my master's project aspect (I did both a thesis and a project) and the project was a website and I have been into computers since 1986. The same offer applies for completing the project entirely. I will have it done for you by 11/26, Sunday night Eastern Daylight Time which is the same time as New York City.

Thanks and I look forward to your acceptance of the offer.

thank you very much! I think this assignment is too easy for you right? Ha, so irony that i need to call someone to help me finish my assignment instead of doing on my own.

Dear Customer,

No problem. I will opt out so perhaps another Expert on this site can help you.

Thank you.

sorry i'm not that meaning, can you continue to be my tutor? i'm very glad if you're staying it here.
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate