Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I have a couple of basic java questions i need answered.

I have a couple of...
I have a couple of basic java questions i need answered
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Netbeans 8.2
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I need answers for my lab questions
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need the answers within 4 hours. The questions should take under 30mins if the programmer is free.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
1) Write a static method called AreaOfRectangle that is passed two float-point values for the length and width of a rectangle. The method returns the product of the length and width as a double. Comment the method using javadoc conventions. Write a main method that creates the following variables to describe the sides of a rectangle:double length = 3.4;
double width = 8.4;The main method should print the length, width, and area of the rectangle.2) Why does the following code contain a compile-time error?public class Area
{
public static void main(String[] args)
{
int x = 2;
int y = 3;
System.out.println("x: " + x + " y: " + y + " Sum: " + sum(x,y));
}
/**
Computes the sum of two arguments.
@param a an int operand to be added
@param b another int operand
@return the sum of a and b
*/
public static int sum(int a, int b)
{
return a + b;
System.out.println("Finished adding...");
}
}3) Run the following code. The sum method in this program violates a design principle of the book (that methods should not try to modify an argument) when it assigns 5 to a, and 6 to b. Certainly these values are changed; this can be seen by examining the value the sum method returns. But what about arguments x and y? Are their values changed, too? In other words: Do the assignments made in the method body have side effects in the main program?
public class Area
{
public static void main(String[] args)
{
int x = 2;
int y = 3;
System.out.println("x: " + x + " y: " + y + " Sum: " + sum(x, y));
}
/**
Computes the sum of two arguments.
@param a an int operand to be added
@param b another int operand
@return the sum of a and b
*/
public static int sum(int a, int b)
{
a = 5;
b = 6;
return a + b;
}
}4.1) Write a method called makeRow that is passed two arguments: an int n and a String s, and which returns a String containing n copies of s, concatenated in a row. For instance, if we call the method with makeRow(5, "*"), the method returns *****. Write a main method that uses the method to print the string *****=====*****.4.2) Reuse makeRow to write a method called printUpTriangle that is passed two arguments, an int n and a String s. It should print a right triangle in which the base of the triangle is made of n copies of s, and the vertex of the triangle has a single copy of s on the right. For example, calling printUpTriangle(13, "*"); prints the following lines:*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************Write a main method that calls printUpTriangle(13, "*").4.3) Reuse makeRow by writing a method called printDownTriangle that is passed an int n and a String s, and that prints a right triangle in which the base (at the top) of the triangle is made of n copies of s, and the vertex of the triangle has a single copy of s on the right. For example, calling printDownTriangle(13, "*"); prints the following lines:*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*Write a main method that calls printDownTriangle(13, "*").
11/21/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome here.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you still need it?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I need. Very soon. Within 1 hour
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Can you get it done in time?

I can provide you answer in next 30 minutes, let me know

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I still need them. I will need the answers within the next 30 minutes.

ok

Download

http://www.wikisend.com/download/834810/4Programs.zip

Unzip to a real folder to get the required java files

Let me know if you need anything else

Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please consider adding bonus after rating

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can also come back and add a bonus at a later date by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question page.

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Ok. I will submit my answers in class then rate.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer