Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help regarding javascript with custom objects and…

I need help regarding javascript...
I need help regarding javascript with custom objects and constructors. I am having trouble calling an onclick function in a form to an array.
11/21/2017
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

Yeah I'm here
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

previous expert opted out. My name is ***** ***** and I;ll try to help you

Please provide the jpg files too you are using

No problem here they are

Thanks. What is the deadline?

tomorow by midnight

okay. It needs to rewritten. Looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. let me know once you accept it and I;ll have it ready in few hours

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Thanks

check back in few hours

okay thank you
Any other questions just let me know.

Sure

have a wonderful day

provide boombox.jpg too

okay np
boombox.jpgboombox.jpggameboy.jpggameboy.jpgmagnify_glass.jpgmagnify...jpgold_cellphone.jpgold_cel...jpgold_desktop.jpgold_des...jpg

thanks

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.