Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

On Excel contour map want to: 1) rotate series 180 degrees

On Excel contour map want...
On Excel contour map want to:
1) rotate series 180 degrees but not category
2) edit series name for all
3) edit legend
4) fill in colour boxes
5) change colour boxes to meet colorirmetric convention.
11/20/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
On contour map I want to:
2) edit series name for all
3) edit legend
4) fill in colour boxes
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
How best to proceed?

Dear Customer,

I apologize. The phone system with Just Answer is not working. It was having problems over the weekend and is still not working. I can call you back when it is working again (which I hope will be excessively soon). When is your deadline for this assignment? The system of Just Answer automatically sends out the phone call requests. I do not do that myself. I apologize for the technical difficulty.

Again, when is your deadline for this assignment? I do thank you for accepting the phone call offer and I can call you back as soon as the phone system is working again.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dead line is end of day today. I have other work to do out of the office and can check back in about an hour.

Dear Customer,

Are you OK with accepting the charge of the phone call offer as payment for the work that I will do for you with Excel spreadsheets? If so, then please send me your email address so that I can send you mine and receive the document that requires editing and I can have it completed for you by the end of today.

Thank you so much.

Dear Customer,

Also, if you prefer, you can upload the Excel spreadsheet right here in this discussion post. That may be better so that your email address will not appear publicly in this discussion post online.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hello Dr. Kakonge,Just back. Tried to upload on the '+ Add files' link below this box on my screen but nothing happens. Do I need Java script for it to work?Thanks,Bruce

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for responding! I want to meet your deadline!

Dear Customer,

Is your file in a .xlsx file, or a .xls file for Excel? You should not need Javascript in order to upload the file. However, this discussion post does not support .xlsx files of Excel, the more advanced filing system with Excel. You would need to convert the document to a .xls file, which you can do by going to the "File Menu" on a PC (If you have MAC, it would be "go" I believe). Basically "Save As" the document and go to the file choices at the bottom of the window that would open up and "Save As" a .xls file. The latter file extension will upload in this discussion post window.

I hope that works. I will be here waiting for the document and just help other Customers and look out for your file to come so that I can meet your deadline as well.

Thank you so much for your business.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hello... The file has been converted to .xls. But the problem is the '+ Add files' link just to the right of 'edit your private contact info' on my screen is not working. Nothing happens when I work on it even when I try to open it in a new window.You might be fantastic but if neither the Just Answer phone system or the upload link i working not sure if you can answer my questions. Are my questions straightforward enough to answer in here?Bruce

Dear Customer,

Thank you again. Try clicking the "paperclip" symbol once. A window will pop up that says "Choose File." Click on that first. Once you have selected your converted Excel spreadsheet and you see that it has uploaded, click on "OK" at the bottom of that popup window and it will send.

Thanks so much! I look forward to receiving the document soon.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
There is no 'paper clip' symbol just the '+ Add files' link .

Dear Customer,

OK. My apologies. It will work with the "+ Add Files" link as well and thank you for letting me know that it is different on your end. Please click on the "+ Add Files" link and then a popup window will most likely appear and it would say "Choose File" at the top, and then "OK" at the bottom. Once you have chosen the converted file, you need to see that it did upload and then press "OK" in order for it to send. You need to send me that a message as well as I am doing with you right now and press "Send" in this discussion post, for it to reach me. I'll be on standby for you just working on other projects as well. We will sort this out and I will get your editing of your Excel spreadsheet done before the end of the today, meaning 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, the same as New York Time.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
You do not understand what I have been repeating. The link does not work. I do not have any more time for this.Goodbye.

Dear Customer,

I am so sorry that this did not work out. I really could have helped you and I am forbidden from sending you my email address online. Please call Customer Service with Just Answer and ask for a refund. I do understand. I am sorry that I could not help you to upload the file. Just Answer is currently having a problem with its phone system so I cannot call you again either. I'm sorry. Please do try using this service again in about a week's time when all of these technical problems are worked out. Honestly, this is rare these technical problems, not normal and I have been with Just Answer for more than two years.

Please have a great day and I apologize for any frustration caused.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Thanks. Disappointed with Just Answer, not you. Can I contact you through Linked in?

Dear Customer,

Sorry for my delay in responding. Can I please just check that with Just Answer to make sure that I would not get into trouble and get back to you ASAP? I will do that right now. Thank you.

Dear Customer,

I apologize. I can only connect with you on LinkedIn if you have paid for the service of Just Answer.

Sorry!

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
OK - But thanks anyway. Did manage to find someone who knows everything I need.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge