Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need to get an answer of the case Conveyor Belt Project.

I need to get...

I need to get an answer of the case Conveyor Belt Project

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

It is a project manager case

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Conveyor Belt Project case answer

I attached the case
11/20/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline in order to have the numerous answers?

Thank you.

Dear Dr. Donna,
Next Friday 24 Nov.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! That sounds great. I will make you an offer in order to complete this assignment that also factors in what you have already paid. If you accept it, I can start working on it. If you cannot afford this first offer, we can negotiate to a point where I can send you an offer that you can afford. I will do my best to make the first offer fair.

Thank you. I look forward to your acceptance of the offer.

Dear Dr.,the requested offer is over my budget I can accept some delay if you need more time and reduce the cost.

Dear Customer,

I understand about budgets! I keep one myself. What can you afford keeping in mind my previous offer? Your deadline is good. We can definitely negotiate.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

My budget is 45 USD for now.
One more important thing that I will need the document sources, like .doc, .mpp ....etc

Dear Customer,

OK. Do you need the physical files, or for it to be written? Can everything be in one .docx file? Or, does it need to be in a .mpp file as well?

Thank you. I look forward to your response.

Dear Dr.
I need both .docx, and .mpp file each as per the needed answer please

Dear Customer,

OK! I can do it, however, I would need more time. What is the maximum amount that you can give me to complete this assignment based on your suggested offer that I would accept with the maximum amount of time to complete the assignment?

Thank you!

I look forward to your response.

what about next Sunday 26 Nov.

Dear Customer,

That sounds perfect! I will make you the offer right now based on your budget! Trust me, I understand how important it is to stick to your budget!

Thank you so much for your honesty and once you accept the offer, I will start the work.

Thank you again.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
I accepted the offer, but just for confirmation that you received the attached assessment document.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer! I greatly appreciate it. Yes, I have your document open in my web browser. I will now download it. If you could please send me your email address using the "edit private contact info" link in light blue just above the paperclip symbol in this discussion post, I will email you regarding this assignment as soon as I receive your email address. Once the assignment is completed by the agreed-upon deadline I will email the .docx and .mpp files to you privately via email.

Thank you so much for your business. I look forward to receiving your email address.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your email address. I will email you right now regarding this particular assignment.

Thank you so much!

Till now I did not get what we agreed on, especially the M.S project is not sufficient at all, I was planning to sen you another case to support me, but it will not happen because even you did not caring about my feedback.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.