Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I am conducting two surveys and trying to figure out how…

Customer Question
Hello,I am conducting two surveys...
Hello,I am conducting two surveys and trying to figure out how many responses I need in order for the findings to be significant or generalizable. I sent surveys out to two different populations.Population 1 = 4,729 with only 336 responses so far
Population 2 = 957 with 349 responses so far
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homework
11/20/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? Please reply.

It's not homework, it's a project I am working on and I need answers today, please.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

ah ok

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 8 months ago

Kindly accept the small offer below (since this is an urgent task) Also

I need three information so that we can (statistically) compute the required sample size: you should provide the margin of error, the confidence level, and the population size so that I can now give you the minimum sample size required. Please reply asap.