Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Geography expert needed?

Customer Question
Geography expert needed?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
11/20/2017
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Please provide details of your requirement, thanks.

Are you a expert of geography?

Nopes but i can help once i know what you need

Well here the situation I have a 25 question quiz that i have to complete in 1 hr and 30 min but I can only take the once so I will need to send you a picture of each question one by one after you answer each one.

Oh sorry in that situation it will be risky for you so i am opting out which will allow other experts to see this question, thanks.

Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Do you still need the answer to this question? Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Thank you again.

No I’m good

Dear Customer,

Excellent! I will simply opt out of this question so that it can be removed from the list.

Thank you. Please Have a Happy Thanksgiving!