Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

This question is just for Dr. Kakonge. This purpose is to…

Hello. This question is just...
Hello. This question is just for Dr. Donna Kakonge.This purpose is to pay the payment to Dr. Donna Kakonge on 06/16/2017 again because of something wrong about payment on 06/16/2017.The question on 06/16/2017 is below:"Hello. Can you explain the question 2 in problem 5-55? Thank you."
11/19/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. I really appreciate you doing this. I would do the same thing. Your generous offer will be awarded as someone does the same good deed to you.

How much did you pay originally? Do you remember? I can track it I think if you do not. I would just need to look at my records.

Thanks.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Hello. The bank of America is pending the payment now.
Phone call session started
Can you call me again?

Dear Customer,

I tried to call you, however, right now Just Answer is having a problem with its phone system. They are trying to fix it. I can try calling you back right now. Just a moment.

Thank you.

What is going on?

Dear Customer,

I apologize. This problem has been happening all weekend.

Dear Customer,

It is not actually me who requests the phone call premium service. The system of Just Answer, not an actual person, automatically makes the phone call request.

Dear Customer,

In the two years plus that I have worked with Just Answer, there has not ever been a problem with the phone call system.

Dear Customer,

I contacted Just Answer Expert Support as soon as I noticed the problem yesterday and they responded shortly after letting me know it is a problem happening right throughout the Just Answer system right now and they are working hard to fix it. I can call you back when it is fixed and make note of that right now. I can also make a note to contact Expert Support again first thing on Monday to ensure that the phone system is finally fixed and call you again.

Would this be OK? The extra call on my part would be at no extra expense to you.

Wait a minute.

Dear Customer,

Sure! I'm right here. I hope to be back in touch with you very soon. I'm right here.

Hello. I am an international student. I have ever asked one question to you and I payed the payment at that time. But I didn’t know both your address and my address belong to different regions. The bank reminded me if I have any payment in other region, I said, “no”. Therefore, there were records below:
Record 1: 06/20/2017, three payments on Justanswer which are total $94.82 USD
Record 2: 06/22/2017, three refunds on Justanswer which are total $94.82 USD
I rarely pay attention to the payment record in bank so that I found out the misunderstanding until October 5th, 2017. Then, I have asked the bank to withdraw the claim many times but they have not dealt with this until today. I asked the bank again this week. They said that they cannot deal with this claim. Therefore, I decide to return the payment on 06/16/2017 to you directly.
I am an honest student. Now that you provided help to me at that time, I have to pay the payment to you.Now the bank of America is pending the payment $73.96 USD for tutor, there is $0.79 USD for deposit that I need to connect with bank and ask them to go through the payment. Now I still need to pay around $ 20 USD for the calling.

Dear Customer,

You are an awesome person, dear Customer! Just Awesome as a Customer for Just Answer and a Just Awesome Customer for me! All I can see is that at this time of remembering how thankful we must be for what happens that is good in our lives and to learn from that which is bad, I thank you. I thank you deeply because this is good. I thank you deeply for you are honest. Thank you.

If you ever need my help again, I am here. I will give "good price too." Those are brilliant words said by brilliant people!

Thank you.

Please have a great rest of the evening.

I just hope that you can call me quickly so that I can pay the payment for calling.

Dear Customer,

Do not worry. If you accept the charge for the call, I do not even need to call you. However, it would my pleasure to speak with you, particularly since you are already paying for the call. Knowing this, would you like me to call you again? I encourage you again to answer honestly.

Thank you.

I hope you can call me in order to pay it successfully.

Dear Customer,

OK! Great! I will make a note right now to contact Just Answer Expert Support regarding the phone system on Monday. I feel confident that the phone system should be working by then. I suspect that this was probably just a weekend technical glitch. Once I have it confirmed that the system is working (by the latest Expert Support would respond would be no later than Tuesday of next week for sure), I will contact you to arrange a good time for you for me to call you.

Thank you so much dear Customer! I greatly appreciate you!

Ok. I will connect with bank and ask them not to decline the payment on Justanswer on Monday.
Please tell me at first before you want to call me?
Please tell me at first before you want to call me.

Dear Customer,

Yes! I will.

I will for sure. We will choose a time to suits you!

Thanks so much! Please have a great rest of the evening.

You too.

Thank you!

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your patience. The phone system with Just Answer is now working again. When would be a good time for me to call you back?

Thank you.

You can call me now.

Dear Customer,

Great! OK. I will call you right now.

Thank you.

Thank you so much, dear Customer! Pleasure speaking with you!

You are welcome. I am an international student. My English is not well. Maybe I said some wrong words. I just want to make sure if you have received the payment?

Dear Customer,

Yes. I have received the payment. I will double check again right now. Yes, sir, I just checked and I did receive the payment. Thank you so much again. You are a good person. If you ever need help again, I will be here.

Thank you and please have a great day!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge