Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Section 1 – Objectives: Provide a brief summary of the

project. • Section 2 – Task...
Section 1 – Objectives: Provide a brief summary of the project.
• Section 2 – Task 1: Basic Web Tracking Mechanism: Summarize your efforts to investigate web tracking, including the screenshots you took along with explanations/descriptions of what you observed based on how web tracking works (eg the background reading).
• Section 3 – Task 2: Cookies in Web Tracking: Discuss how the request for the tracking cookie is sent from the webpage, including a screenshot and your observations.
• Section 3 – Task 3: Third-Party Cookies in Web Tracking: Identify the third-party cookie used for tracking in the Firebug extension. Describe your observations with evidence, and explain why it is called a third-party cookie.
• Section 5 – Task 4: Tracked User Interests and Data: Explain how the user impressions are logged in the ad server database, and how this is mapped to a user. Again, provide evidence to support your observations.The link to download Ubuntu-Seed: https://www.kendallgiles.com/2017/01/setup-seed-lab-environment/
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
That is a wrong description. This is the right one:• Section 1 – Objectives: Provide a brief summary of the project objectives.
• Section 2 – Task 1: Provide: – a screenshot of the code embedded in a profile field – a screenshot of the popup being executed, – brief text describing the purpose of the attack and how you executed it by commenting on the provided screenshots.
• Section 3 – Task 2: Provide: – a screenshot of the code embedded in a profile field – a screenshot of the popup being executed – brief text describing the purpose of the attack and how you executed it by commenting on the provided screenshots.
• Section 4 – Task 3: Provide: – a screenshot of the embedded code in the attacker’s profile – a screenshot of another user visiting the attacker’s profile – a screenshot showing the victim user’s session details as a result of listening to port 5555 – the full text of the embedded script (the screenshot won’t show the entire script) – a screenshot of using Firebug on the attacker’s VM confirming the stolen cookie – include text to describe the attack and how you executed it by commenting on the provided screenshots and code
• Section 5 – Task 4: Provide: – a screenshot showing the code inserted in the attacker’s profile field – a screenshot showing the victim’s empty friend list, a screenshot of the popup the victim sees when visiting the attacker’s profile, and a screenshot showing the attacker in the victim’s friend list – a screenshot showing the victim’s correct About Me profile text and a screenshot showing the modified About Me profile text as a result of the attack
– the complete text of the worm code the attacker embedded into their profile (the one without spaces, etc) – screenshots showing the captured HTTP traffic for the Add Friend HTTP request using LiveHTTPHeader – ascreenshotofthewebpagesourceshowingthe elgg ts, elgg token,username,and user id(guid) values – the nicely-formatted addfriend.js code – text to describe the attack and how you executed it by commenting on the provided screenshots and code. • Section 6 – Task 5: Provide: – forthequestion: ”ActivateonlytheHTMLawed 1.8countermeasurebutnothtmlspecialchars; repeattheattackinTask1”,includeascreenshotshowingtheembeddedscriptbeingplacedinto theprofilefieldandascreenshotfromviewingtheprofileoftheattackeraftersavingtheembedded script. – for the question: ”Turn on both countermeasures; repeat the attack in Task 1”, include a screenshot showing the embedded script being placed into the profile field and a screenshot from viewing the profile of the attacker after saving the embedded script. – text to describe the attack and how you executed it by commenting on the provided screenshots and code
• Section 7 – Conclusions: Briefly discuss the outcome of your experiments and any problems or aspects that do not work properly; what you learned by doing this project; and any experiences that were particularly good or bad. Also, specify the approximate number of hours that you devoted to the project. (The number of hours is just for the instructor to assess the suitability of this project assignment.)
11/18/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is the deadline for you to have this assignment completed?

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I need it in 24 hours.

Dear Customer,

I can do that for you. I will make you an offer and once you accept it, we can proceed. I can begin the work.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok. $500 is too much.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Can you lower a little bit?

Dear Customer,

I understand. What can you afford keeping in mind my previous offer?

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Kakonge, are you from Zambia or Congo? I am your brother. Why you killing me with $500.

Dear Customer,

Life is hard. Life is expensive. I pay all of my own bills. I live in the eighth most expensive city in the world. What can I do? I was born here :-).

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok. You cannot lower the price even a little bit?

Dear Customer,

Sure! I can. What can you afford keeping in mind my previous offer? Such as do not low ball me either my brother :-). It will be harder to hit your assignment to the World Series of Baseball.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
$300, maybe.

Dear Customer,

We have a deal. Once you accept it, I can begin the work.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok.

Dear Customer,

Great! You need to officially accept the offer by paying for us to proceed.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have some issue with my bank not authorizing the transaction, and I am driving right now. I will let you know, once I paid.

Dear Customer,

Please make sure that I have enough time to work on the assignment. You should ask for an extension until Tuesday or Wednesday in the new week. Your bank may take lone.

Thank you.

I mean *long.

Sorry.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No. I will pay it in few minutes, or at most within 2 hours. the assignment is due tomorrow 11:00 PM EST.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
You can start installing VM and Ubuntu. It is not a big project. The problem is I don't know about JavaScript.

When you pay I will.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Let me know if you will be able to complete the project by 11PM EST tomorrow.

If you pay by the end of today then yes.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok, no problem.

Great! I'll be waiting for the notification from Just Answer confirming that you have paid.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok. No problem.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have paid.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
The link to download Ubuntu-Seed:https://www.kendallgiles.com/2017/01/setup-seed-lab-environment/Let me know if you have any question or concern.

Dear Customer,

I apologize for my delay in responding. Thank you for accepting my offer!

Dear Customer,

If you could please provide me with your email address in the "edit private contact info" link provided in this discussion post, I can email you the answer no later than 11:00 p.m. EDT on Sunday (tomorrow).

Thank you so much.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
You're welcome.

Dear Customer,

Thank you again so much. Please be ready to provide me with your email address so that I can send the answer.

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 24 days ago

Here is the email address: XXXXXXXXX

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I will email you right now regarding the assignment.

Thank you, sir.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok, thanks.

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I have now emailed you. Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge