Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Is there any help for Linux beginners testout chapter exams.

Is there any help...

Is there any help for Linux beginners testout chapter exams

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Linux testout chapter exams 1-4

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Class number ITNW1393

11/18/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
The exam is online and each question would have to be copied to word or something else to show you.
Phone call session started

Dear Customer,

I am trying to call you. Please pick up and stay on the line.

Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Did you hear the phone ring?

Thank you.

When would be the best time for me to call? Would tomorrow close to noon be better?

tomorrow noon would be fine.

Dear Customer,

Great! I will call you at that time and make note of it right now.

Thank you! Please have a great rest of the evening.

Dear Customer,

I just tried to call you. Did you hear the phone ring? Please do let me know ASAP because I think there may be a technical error on the end of Just Answer.

Thank you.

Call me back in 20 mins and i will be ready.
Bryant

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will call at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

Thank you!

Dear Customer,

I called again and there was a termination of the call on your end. Could you at least pick up so that I can get your email address so that you can send me the information for the test? At least we can do that. I cannot give you my email address in the open field in this discussion posting, but I would need your email address.

Thank you.

my e-mail address is *********@*****.***. Something is wrong with the system because as soon as I answer the phone it hangs up before I can say anything.

Dear Customer,

I think there is a technical issue on the side of Just Answer because usually there is a greeting from Just Answer that tells me the call basically is going through and I heard nothing. I'm sorry about this. This situation is the first time I have found this has happened. This rarely happens. I'm sorry. I'll email you right now and also let Just Answer know about this problem.

Thank you.