Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I would ask this in homework but I think this is out of

Hi,I would ask...
Hi,I would ask this in homework but I think this is out of their area of expertise. How much to answer these 40 electrician trade school questions from Penn foster. This is their NEC graded
project which has 40 questions. here is a link to the questionshttps://f01.justanswer.com/jacksworld718/2016-09-21_210525_006831.pdfOf course I would give any electrician enough time as needed to answer these questions.Thanks,Jimmy
11/18/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thanks for coming to Just Answer. Depending on when your deadline is, I could figure out the answers for you. This kind of homework I have helped someone in the past with. When is your deadline?

I could give you two weeks to answer the 40 questions. But I also realize you may need an electricians help and encourage you to work with the electricians on Just Answer to complete the project.

Dear Customer,

I understand what you are saying. I will definitely consider that. Thank you. Would you be willing to pay $68.00 extra to have the 40 questions answered? If you cannot afford this, I am willing to negotiate.

Thank you.

I would pay the extra 68 dollars but you would need to guarantee I receive a passing grade on the 40
questions.

Dear Customer,

I will guarantee it and Just Answer guarantees it and Just Answer guarantees it as well. If you do not receive a passing grade, I can either help you to retake the exam, or you would receive a full refund. I will make an offer to you right now.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer! If you could please provide me with your email address in the "edit private contact info" link provided in this discussion post in light blue just above the paperclip symbol I will email the answers to you in time for your deadline.

Thank you so much!

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much. I will email you right now.

Thank you!

The address for the 40 questions is
https://f01.justanswer.com/jacksworld718/2016-09-21_210525_006831.pdf
Copy and paste to your web browser

Dear Customer,

Just hang on a moment. I will try that. It may not work. Just a moment.

Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Wonderful! Thank you! It did work. I will email you the answers by December 1st.

Thank you so much! Please enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks *****
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.